13 (11.7%)
Draw
36 (32.4%)
Fulham FC Win
62 (55.9%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Voting closed: October 18, 2019, 06:35:21 PM

Friendsoffulham

As we gear up for Saturdays game at the Bet365 Stadium, first predict your result via the above Poll, let us know what you think the score will be, goal scorers, and what Fulham need to do to win this Game?

Last time out, Stoke City beat high flying Swansea with a last minute goal, ending a winless in the Championship, but, still Remain bottom of the league with 5 points?

Will Stoke have their tails of for this game, or, will Fulham have to much for the Potters?

Discuss  049:gif

filham

The big question is can we start off where we left off against Charlton or do we have to suffer another dull first half with us struggling to find our rhythm.
I will go for 2-0 Fulham but am thinking I could be disappointed again.

love4ffc

Fulham to win 3-0. Fulham as usual start off slowly but score before the first half ends.  Second half Fulham to score two more  :clap_hands:  049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Woolly Mammoth

I have no idea what the score will be, but I can only see an away victory on this occasion.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham76

I predict a hard fought 0-1 victory. A really tight game.

filham

Quote from: Fulham76 on October 16, 2019, 07:15:10 PM
You could well be right but if we are going to be in the promotion race come Easter then we have to win games like this one with a degree of comfort.

Fernhurst

They will be really up for giving us a bloody nose.
Apparently they were playing well before the Swansea triumph but just could not score.
After watching Swansea beat Charlton at Charlton was very impressed so Stoke's victory was a shock.
We will need to be right on it as I feel this the period we need to accelerate before Christmas.
Good Luck fellas, would be happy with 0-1 if that is possible for Fulham.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Milo

Home win 1-0.. don't fancy our chances being kicked off the pitch.

The Rational Fan

This season in a triple game, Fulham normally do well the first game, great the second game and drop points in the third game. We need better squad rotation so we can last a triple game week and end it well.

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Sting of the North

Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 17, 2019, 02:49:57 AM
This season in a triple game, Fulham normally do well the first game, great the second game and drop points in the third game. We need better squad rotation so we can last a triple game week and end it well.

Our 6th half last time (second half against Charlton) was one of our better ones in my opinion, kind of going against your assessment since we ended it really well. Some even argued that it was rotation that ruined the start of that game, and argued for less rotation. 

Sting of the North

Quote from: filham on October 16, 2019, 09:00:36 PM
You could well be right but if we are going to be in the promotion race come Easter then we have to win games like this one with a degree of comfort.

I disagree. You can never expect to win games in this division by a degree of comfort. I mean, it happens but is not the norm even for a good team. One may also be wise to remember were Stoke were expected to be this season, since it was not bottom three. Maybe they are not really a pushover just because early season results indicate it?

FFC1987

Agree with the comment if we want to be top 2 we should be winning this game really, but I've gone for a draw. Have a feeling we'll be ahead by a goal going into last 15, invite pressure and try and hold and concede from an annoying long throw or bombardment of our box. Fingers crossed the majority are right and we pick up 3 points though.

KeenCottager

A 2:1 away win.

Any chance of a stream do we think?

WindyCity

Quote from: filham on October 16, 2019, 09:00:36 PM

0001.jpeg

Although, a degree of comfort is really not necessary.  The three points are.

Moltobueno

1-0 behind at half-time, Bobby Zamor... I mean Bobby Reid to come in and score twice - 2-1

Sgt Fulham

Jim©

I've watched Stoke a couple of times and they were hugely unlucky both times, they're a very good side with very good players- just low on all important confidence. Posters expecting an easy win maybe sorely disappointed. I've gone for a draw and I'll take it now!

Burt

Would be happy with a draw. They are much better than their position suggests...