Draw
36 (32.4%)
Fulham FC Win
62 (55.9%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Voting closed: October 18, 2019, 06:35:21 PM

Whitestone

Quote from: Burt on October 18, 2019, 01:30:05 PM
Would be happy with a draw. They are much better than their position suggests...

Likewise we're better on paper than our position IMO. The table never lies though.

I'm finding it really hard to predict win lose or draw at the moment because we just aren't consistent. Hopefully that will come.

That said I can't see Stoke winning. They're at the bottom for a reason.

..FOF..

Going to be tough game..... for about 70min.

Will get one in the first half.

The we got lucky after the 70th min.... 1 penalty, 1 horrible unpressured own goal and 1 90+7min goal.

So we will win 0-4.

ByTheRiver

Heart says we'll get a win, however... As others have pointed out, Stoke have had a bit of bad luck in most of their games so far and have been far better than their current position suggests. They also got the win against Swansea last week so that might well be the turning point. The probably have the next best squad in the league after us too (on paper).

The other thing to consider is I am going to the game. Recent aways of any distance are Utd and Burnley last season (both losses), Burton when we lost under Slav, that mauling at Pride Park under Slav (Button's last game? He had an absolute 'mare), and the FA Cup game we lost at Wednesday... So, if we do lose, I can apologise for causing it singlehandedly with my jinx...

Stoke 1 - 2 Fulham

Fulham1959

With the spirit of Bairdinho still haunting the Bet 365 Stadium, we can't lose.

BarneyTravers

Not seen us win at the Brittania or whatever its called these days.. best result was a dreadful 0-0 a dozen years or so ago...if they can beat Swansea they can beat us...hope they don't and doubt they will....would take the point and one at Boro next week if we beat those Hatters next Weds...that said be better off winning one and losing one of those two aways from a points perspective....don't think I have ever been as angry at a football match than when that Wilkinson assaulted the majestic Moussa in that mid-week cup defeat..still recall him laughing at us when he walked down the tunnel at the end..does irk a bit seeing Roy smile with that anti football Pulis on todays Offal.....Euston beckons...COYSW

Riversider

Really, really like the look of their midfield 4 on paper it has to be one of the strongest in the division, and of course Scott Hogan will be keen to score against us for many reasons,
The first goal tomorrow is going to be absolutely vital, if we can get it then hopefully their support will get on their backs again,
But if they score first.........oh dear.