watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Had so much optimism for Parker...

Started by mattFFC, October 19, 2019, 04:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattFFC

First post from a long time viewer of this forum...
Naively thought SP was going to definitely hold his own in terms of managerial ability with the new breed of young English managers coming through like Lampard, Gerrard etc. Watching this today is convincing me that all SP will ever achieve as a manager is mediocrity.

Stoke are a poor poor side, no excuses for that rubbish today and I do wonder whether Mr Khan will quickly start to think SP isn't the man to get this side to its maximum potential. Let's hope SP proves all the doubters wrong but I'm starting to lose the faith

ALG01

wow, he completely messed this up 100% parker's fault
ht needed odoi, end result we would have won.
they hit us every time on the break because we didn't have a defence
mawson is not a wide man on the right..dreadful management today... hope he learns quickly this was just stupid

Buffalo76

Mince n Tatties

..FOF..

So far Parker's RESULT and game data is a carbon copy of Joka promotion winning season.

Give him until March next year....

Facts Not Fiction

filham

Can't really blame the coach when players make individual mistakes and just fail to put the ball in the net after complete second half dominance.

FinFFC

What the f are people on about here? What would you have wanted us do differently, other than score the chances we had and get more quality to our crosses? Park the bus and play counter attacking?

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ScalleysDad

It's getting bonkers on here these days. Grumblings of Parker out, Hughton in. Is Khan going to lose patience? Parker has cost us and so it goes on. The sainted JOka was a half season failure based on stats and results and yet some want him back. Parker is nowhere near half way through this season and come the end of November we could be comfortably top six.

Sgt Fulham

Parker was a poor player for us and at every association with Fulham has failed. He signed, we got relegated. He left, we got promoted. He came back, we got relegated. He stayed, and will make a top 1, let alone top 2 team be grateful for playoffs. I could have told you how this managerial experiment would go last season, but I decided to give it time. Now here we are.

An opinion I've been trying to be proven wrong about for a year cannot be deemed kneejerk.

Lighthouse

The problem is not with Parker but with the optimists. Why people haven't leaned to aim low. I may have over stated my opinion that this side would finish top half. But we then had some fans say it was an awful squad then some said it was a great squad. The fact is Parker is the manager and he must learn that tinkering before a game doesn't work. Sometimes it does during a match. But he was never going to be the messiah or even a very naughty boy. He may get us there after a few mistakes. But please lower your expectations. Both in life and in football.

Life and football are mostly full of disappointments. If you truly accept this my children. You wont need to react after every poor day.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mattFFC

I still hope Khan gives Parker at least 6 months to prove his worth but the formation and his tactics for today was just bizarre. Still hope Parker comes good and sacking this early definitely isn't the answer but there is a real need now for a run of form if we are to meet the ambitions that this team should be achieving