Fulham
36 (59%)
Draw
15 (24.6%)
QPR
10 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Milo

Was predicting a 3-0 win but forgot we don't have Mitro. 2-0? 2-1?

No idea.

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

RaySmith

Never predict - but obviously hoping for a win.
COYW!!!! 049:gif

elgreenio

I actually think that Knockaert and Cav will be more suited in a lineup without Mitro (controversial opinion) and we'll give QPR a good hammering, 4-1
touch my camera through the fence

Mince n Tatties

I wish we'd stop this prediction lark as it always seems to put a jinx on us.😜

Fulhamfan666

Come on you shaggin' whites !!!!

Woolly Mammoth

Haven't a clue, otherwise I would have won the Pools years ago.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fcfulham55

Confident we'll just about scrape a narrow loss.

Hopefully wrong of course. But they're terrible and over achieving, we are far too good in every department. But it's their big day out. Their world cup final with nearly as much as 2k of them snapping up tickets.

They may even be heard beyond the halfway line.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Jim©

When I saw QPR v Brentford, I was taken aback a bit by the lack of pace in their back line. In fact, I'd say that if there was a game that Mitro wasn't perfect for, it could be this one. So, pace is the key I think and get AK or Reid into that space and we could be looking good. Eze for QPR is real quality, deal with him and the physical battle that Hugill will bring and we'll likely win the game.

Here's hoping for a win and another clean sheet.

davew

A defeat, it will be another game we are expected to win and probably won´t especially with a depleted team, I have gone 1-3 to QPR, this also takes into account our poor form after Summer/pre Christmas international breaks in the past 4 seasons in the Championship, 2 wins from 11 matches.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Jim©

Quote from: davew on November 20, 2019, 01:08:59 PM
A defeat, it will be another game we are expected to win and probably won´t especially with a depleted team, I have gone 1-3 to QPR, this also takes into account our poor form after Summer/pre Christmas international breaks in the past 4 seasons in the Championship, 2 wins from 11 matches.

I think I'm right in saying that of those that are available, only 3 players have been away on international duty, much less than we've had from our starting 11 in the past (and one of these is the keeper). So at base we've had Christie, Odoi, Mawson, Bryan, Reed, TC, Cav and Knockeart with AK too.

QPR fans aren't looking forward to the prospect of playing a quick frontline- hence AK the perfect fit perhaps....

filham

Five games now without any one other than Mitro scoreing a Fulham goal.

So the first question is who will score for us, Ried has failed to score in some 14 games. In defence we could be without Ream and Bryan so we are up against it.

It looks like 0-2 to QPR to me unless Rodak has a blinder to give us a point.

FFC1987

Hard one. Head says annoying and frustrating 1.1, heart says 4.1.....

SP

Sting of the North

3-0 (1-0). Reid, Cairney and Kamara.

Fulhamfan666

Burt

27-0. You read it here first.

Meanwhile, in the real world, I think we will squeak a 1-0 win. It's not going to be pretty, but it is going to be 3 points.

fulhamfever

I Ronic

I remember Andy Johnson being flattened in a Europa game at CC. Zolly, who hadn't really featured and thought of as a light weight came into the team and the rest is history. I'm hoping history repeats itself. 3-1 Fulham.

cottage expat