Author Topic: January Silly Season Transfer Thread 2019/20  (Read 62081 times)

Offline Matt10

• Legend
  • Fulham Supporter. Kansas.USA
I hope Kongolo happens. New Year, clean slate for him. Hopefully in a Fulham shirt.

Offline ByTheRiver

• Legend
Well, it's good to know it's not just me getting into scraps and that we are at each others throats...  :005:

Back on topic, I wouldn't be against Kongolo if it was an initial loan (rest of season) with a view to purchase at the end of the season if his hea dis in the right place, performs and we get promoted.

We shall see..

supposed loan with option of permanent at £4-5m

Would jump at that if so.

Offline Maidstone Lee

• Graham Leggat
  • Hooray for Zoidberg!
Come on chaps keep it friendly. It's not TIFF after all.  049:gif

Offline f321ffc

• The Bard/Corked Hat
Googled Jordan Archer this is what came up 093.gif

« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 07:15:33 PM by love4ffc »

Offline Tabby

• Silver Fox

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k-8oxiI0q-k

Did remember that Sess goal. Thankfully he should only be brought in to sit on the bench if he is coming.

Online Robertprocter1

• tjl

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k-8oxiI0q-k

Even as a bench warmer I don’t think we should get him. Why not stick the the other young keeper on the bench, surely can’t be worse than him.

Offline DevonFFC

• The Bard/Corked Hat
Odds update, it seems Leeds are odds on for ever prem striker set to drop down on loan.... all bar Eddie Nketiah who we are joint favs 2-1 with Bristol city.

The guy got about 25 mins on the fields up at Leeds

Offline bobby01

• Legend
Omg. Please no. The keeper that is.

Offline elgreenio

• Global Moderator
  • Silver Fox
  • a win is a win is a win
dont understand this Kongolo stuff. Haven't we basically got the same player in MLM (higher ceiling maybe????)

Offline Jim©

• Graham Leggat
I'd be surprised if he came to us as we won't guarantee him playing time. Good player, actually think Arsenal are being a bit silly here- he's got pretty good playing time and now he'll go off elsewhere and have to fit in again.

Offline Milo

• Global Moderator
  • The Bard/Corked Hat
Just had to remove a lot of un-necessary arguments on here.

It’s a real shame that someone decided to post after not posting for a while, and was instantly jumped on unfairly. I think we all need to reflect on how that is going to influence other people who may be considering getting involved in debates. Ultimately the more people who post, the richer this community will become.

Offline f321ffc

• The Bard/Corked Hat

Offline sarvenpa

• tjl
Pete O'Rourke
@SportsPeteO
·
50m
Southampton and Atalanta are eyeing moves for Fulham defender Joe Bryan. Serie A side Atalanta are keen on taking Bryan on loan. #SaintsFC #FFC #Atalanta

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-southampton-set-sights-on-signing-fulham-player/

Offline sarvenpa

• tjl
Pete O'Rourke
@SportsPeteO
·
36m
Former Oxford and Millwall goalkeeper Jordan Archer has undergone a medical at Fulham ahead of a move to Craven Cottage. #FFC #OUFC

Offline Finnans Right Peg

• Graham Leggat
Pete O'Rourke
@SportsPeteO
·
36m
Former Oxford and Millwall goalkeeper Jordan Archer has undergone a medical at Fulham ahead of a move to Craven Cottage. #FFC #OUFC

Well we know thats not true because they girl on the reception  said there were no medicals today😂

Offline Chesh

• Legend
Just had to remove a lot of un-necessary arguments on here.

It’s a real shame that someone decided to post after not posting for a while, and was instantly jumped on unfairly. I think we all need to reflect on how that is going to influence other people who may be considering getting involved in debates. Ultimately the more people who post, the richer this community will become.
0001.jpeg

Offline filham

• Mr Fayed
It seems to me that all of the current rumours are for potential bench warmers, we have enough cover already. If we sign any player they need to be clearly better than existing layers and ready to jump straight into a starting place.

Offline Riversider

• The Bard/Corked Hat
  • The Red Hand of Fulham
Southampton have joined Watford in the battle to sign Joe Bryan,
Good news for us, should push the price up , unless we straight swap for Harrison Reid.

Offline Whitestone

• Graham Leggat
It seems to me that all of the current rumours are for potential bench warmers, we have enough cover already. If we sign any player they need to be clearly better than existing layers and ready to jump straight into a starting place.

I tend to agree. That said if Betts is off we will need a back up keeper. Can’t really see any other reason that Archer would be linked.

Offline Mince n Tatties

• Mr Fayed
Pete O'Rourke
@SportsPeteO
·
36m

Well we know thats not true because they girl on the reception  said there were no medicals today😂

lol.