watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

January Silly Season Transfer Thread 2019/20

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 02, 2019, 08:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt10

I hope Kongolo happens. New Year, clean slate for him. Hopefully in a Fulham shirt.

ByTheRiver

Quote from: LVBPT on January 14, 2020, 02:45:57 PM
Quote from: ByTheRiver on January 14, 2020, 02:43:34 PM
Well, it's good to know it's not just me getting into scraps and that we are at each others throats...  :005:

Back on topic, I wouldn't be against Kongolo if it was an initial loan (rest of season) with a view to purchase at the end of the season if his hea dis in the right place, performs and we get promoted.

We shall see..

supposed loan with option of permanent at £4-5m

Would jump at that if so.

Maidstone Lee

Come on chaps keep it friendly. It's not TIFF after all.  049:gif
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

f321ffc

Googled Jordan Archer this is what came up 093.gif

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Tabby

Quote from: f321ffc on January 14, 2020, 03:46:24 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k-8oxiI0q-k

Did remember that Sess goal. Thankfully he should only be brought in to sit on the bench if he is coming.

RP24

Quote from: f321ffc on January 14, 2020, 03:46:24 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k-8oxiI0q-k

Even as a bench warmer I don't think we should get him. Why not stick the the other young keeper on the bench, surely can't be worse than him.

DevonFFC

Odds update, it seems Leeds are odds on for ever prem striker set to drop down on loan.... all bar Eddie Nketiah who we are joint favs 2-1 with Bristol city.

The guy got about 25 mins on the fields up at Leeds

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

elgreenio

dont understand this Kongolo stuff. Haven't we basically got the same player in MLM (higher ceiling maybe????)
touch my camera through the fence

Jim©

I'd be surprised if he came to us as we won't guarantee him playing time. Good player, actually think Arsenal are being a bit silly here- he's got pretty good playing time and now he'll go off elsewhere and have to fit in again.

Milo

Just had to remove a lot of un-necessary arguments on here.

It's a real shame that someone decided to post after not posting for a while, and was instantly jumped on unfairly. I think we all need to reflect on how that is going to influence other people who may be considering getting involved in debates. Ultimately the more people who post, the richer this community will become.

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

sarvenpa

Pete O'Rourke
@SportsPeteO
·
50m
Southampton and Atalanta are eyeing moves for Fulham defender Joe Bryan. Serie A side Atalanta are keen on taking Bryan on loan. #SaintsFC #FFC #Atalanta

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-southampton-set-sights-on-signing-fulham-player/

sarvenpa

Pete O'Rourke
@SportsPeteO
·
36m
Former Oxford and Millwall goalkeeper Jordan Archer has undergone a medical at Fulham ahead of a move to Craven Cottage. #FFC #OUFC

Finnans Right Peg

Quote from: sarvenpa on January 14, 2020, 05:55:43 PM
Pete O'Rourke
@SportsPeteO
·
36m
Former Oxford and Millwall goalkeeper Jordan Archer has undergone a medical at Fulham ahead of a move to Craven Cottage. #FFC #OUFC

Well we know thats not true because they girl on the reception  said there were no medicals today😂

Chesh

Quote from: Milo on January 14, 2020, 05:44:08 PM
Just had to remove a lot of un-necessary arguments on here.

It's a real shame that someone decided to post after not posting for a while, and was instantly jumped on unfairly. I think we all need to reflect on how that is going to influence other people who may be considering getting involved in debates. Ultimately the more people who post, the richer this community will become.
0001.jpeg
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

filham

It seems to me that all of the current rumours are for potential bench warmers, we have enough cover already. If we sign any player they need to be clearly better than existing layers and ready to jump straight into a starting place.

Riversider

Southampton have joined Watford in the battle to sign Joe Bryan,
Good news for us, should push the price up , unless we straight swap for Harrison Reid.

Whitestone

Quote from: filham on January 14, 2020, 06:21:28 PM
It seems to me that all of the current rumours are for potential bench warmers, we have enough cover already. If we sign any player they need to be clearly better than existing layers and ready to jump straight into a starting place.

I tend to agree. That said if Betts is off we will need a back up keeper. Can't really see any other reason that Archer would be linked.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on January 14, 2020, 06:01:00 PM
Quote from: sarvenpa on January 14, 2020, 05:55:43 PM
Pete O'Rourke
@SportsPeteO
·
36m

Well we know thats not true because they girl on the reception  said there were no medicals today😂

lol.