News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Bristol City (Score Predictions)

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 05, 2019, 02:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Predict your outcome

Win
72 (55%)
Draw
29 (22.1%)
Loss
30 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Voting closed: December 08, 2019, 02:34:49 PM

Friendsoffulham

As we gear up to Saturday's game at the Cottage v Bristol City, how do you see the result turning out for Fulham. Win, draw or lose?

Fulham have won their last 4 fixtures, Bristol City have won 2, drawn 1 and lost 1.

Home Win 4/6

Draw 3/1

Away Win 19/5

Fulhamfan666

Loss, we never seem to win against this lot

SP

glenhodgso

Away win odds look very attractive and would help alleviate any disappointment...

SuffolkWhite

Bogey team for us and that player Reid always seems to score against us! Hang on! Definite win with Reid playing for us.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

FFC1987

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Fulham76

We don't do well against Bristol City for some reason. There was that 0-4 win 4-5 years ago but other than that, when was the last time we beat them?

Sgt Fulham

2-2 draw after being 2-0 up. Long may my predictions fall short.

Fernhurst

Bit of an operator Johnson the younger.

Remember a few years ago, I took a client (a huge BC fan) to our home game with a bit of hospitality thrown in. We were favorites and looking on from the best seats McCormack duly put us in front. Thought it was the perfect day, client got a treat and Fulham got the result, unfortunately Johnson changed his tatics and shape of his team throwing on that renegade Tamblin. After snatching the equalizer Tamblin stood up over a very very late free kick as I sent up an unanswered pray as Tamblin slotted.
Hoping against hope we get a result on Saturday but trust Johnson to have a variety of plans to face up to us.
2-1.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Sgt Fulham

That goal from McCormack was incredible. Worthy of winning any game. It was a shame we threw it away.

Andy S

A real six pointer tomorrow. If they win they draw level if we win we go 6 points ahead. Coyw

brightster

BC really are a bogey team for us at home, last time we beat them at CC was 1997! Think we will break that duck today though, 2-0 Mitro doubleagain!
28 Dec 1997   Fulham v Bristol City   W   1-0   League Division 2
12 Mar 2016   Fulham v Bristol City   L   1-2   League Championship
21 Sep 2016   Fulham v Bristol City   L   1-2   League Cup
24 Sep 2016   Fulham v Bristol City   L   0-4   League Championship
31 Oct 2017   Fulham v Bristol City   L   0-2   League Championship
07 Dec 2019   Fulham v Bristol City      ?_?   League Championship

keith

Milo

Woolly Mammoth

History counts for nothing unless you are superstitious, and superstition is for people who lived in the 12th Century, made up by individuals to control simpletons.
As the Giraffe said to the Swan I shall stick my neck out and forecast 1 0 to Fulham FC.
By the way where did I leave my Rabbits Foot and lucky Pyjamas.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fernhurst

If we can squeeze 3 points, it would look like a three horse race for the Championship.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

brightster

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 07, 2019, 12:26:39 PM
History counts for nothing unless you are superstitious, and superstition is for people who lived in the 12th Century, made up by individuals to control simpletons.
As the Giraffe said to the Swan I shall stick my neck out and forecast 1 0 to Fulham FC.
By the way where did I leave my Rabbits Foot and lucky Pyjamas.
e

Always hated history 😂 it struck again though!