Fulham win
15 (30%)
Draw
10 (20%)
Brentford win
25 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 50

filham

We have just suffered back to back defeats and I just can't see us pulling a win out of the hat at Brentford.

Most of us are moaning about our defence but I am worried about our lack of goals,    Mitro apart and it hard to see who will score. Sure at time we look good in attack but there is just no end product.

Brentford 3 Fulham 0

Milo

Pretty damning prediction there. I think it'll be 1-1 but we could slip to a 2-1 defeat.

EastEndWhite

Fulham76

A comfortable afternoon for Brentford I'm afraid.

We don't generally do well against them & they're a decent team, so by the time we get going after our usual slow start, we could be 3-0 in this one.

3-1/4-1 to Brentford.

Riversider

I can honestly see us losing to Brentford,  Leeds and Stoke before the end of the year  :016:

SuffolkWhite

It's about time we clicked but with injuries and sickness we can't put our best team out, a defeat for me sorry to say.
Please prove me wrong Fulham.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

SP

Sgt Fulham

5-1 Brentford. We cant afford to start sloppy like against QPR. The longer the game goes on at 0-0 the bigger a chance we have.

HV71

This is Fulham we are talking about 'tales of the unexpected'

2-1 win for us

COYW

SG

Can't see us winning. Not playing well, so many important players out injured. Can't really see anything but another defeat

The Rock

We've lost 2 on the trot. We should really be doing better and sniffing for automatic promotion, but again, the owner won't go out and find us a proper defence. 

So, it will be a shame when we leak that soft goal and it ends in a draw. 2 points dropped. 83% possession though.

BestOfBrede

fluffyninja

Spirit of 2000

jarv

1-1, same against Leeds next week.

Statto

Quote from: Manti on December 13, 2019, 11:36:30 PM
Hi, friendly Bees fan here. I think 4-0 to us but  I have never seen such a pessimistic thread for a team that's 3rd FFS. We'd love to be third!!!

This time tomorrow you'll be closer to 3rd than we are

(although I can't see you lasting long up there either)

brightster

Pretty close tomorrow, think we might get a draw even with the injuries and now suspension! Our record is not great recently against them. But overall we are just ahead in wins in the history between us.
Games won:   21
Games drawn:   17
Games lost:   20

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bahay18

The fulhamish way is for us to win this comfortably but we don't look solid enough to keep this lot out . But we are certainly due a couple of decisions to go our way , a nice dodgy early pen to go our way would be nice

FFC1987