watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Grimsby Town appoint ex-QPR and Crystal Palace boss as new manager

Started by sunburywhite, December 31, 2019, 07:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Buffalo76

He must desperate. Even convinced his wife to up sticks completely and live in that dump.

ron

After the interview in the chippy, he must've decided it was the plaice for him.....?

Art Vandelay

He was putting himself in the frame to become the Bristol Rovers manager (ex player of them) until they gave it to someone else so I guess he is grabbing any managerial appointment he can now before he becomes obsolete

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Buffalo76 on December 31, 2019, 10:11:28 PM
He must desperate. Even convinced his wife to up sticks completely and live in that dump.

I assume he'll commute in from a countryside manor ! Can't see him in a Grimsby 2up / 2down

Mince n Tatties

Don't get the dislike of Holloway, seems a decent
bloke to me,bit eccentric at times,but we all are.
Think he just might turn the Mariners around.

grandad

Journeyman managers like him earn more by being sacked than actually working.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ScalleysDad

I thought we were going to start the new year by being nice. As Mince says he is a bit eccentric but if you met him on the train, in the street or in a chip shop he would speak to you if you spoke politely to him. Gets dressed in the dark sometimes though. Saw him at Exeter races a while back and he looked like a wardrobe had fallen on him.

Mince n Tatties

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Asotosyios

Quote from: fulhamben on January 01, 2020, 05:13:38 PM
I wish he was our manager
No, thanks.
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 01, 2020, 05:11:35 PM
He's just turned Salford over in his first game.
He was not in charge for today's game.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Jims Dentist

On the EFL show to me he seemed over the top in his gushing praise for players or a team that had just done  something  quite well.
Loved the last show when viewers commented on sovial media that he was looking like John Luke Pacard!!

bobbo

He was commentating on talksport last season on Chelsea v Fulham he was soooo pro Chelsea it was embarrassing . It was as if we didn't exist almost.
1975 just leaving home full of hope