more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Eight Defeats Now.

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 01, 2020, 05:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Not good enough.
And teams below us now starting to put wins together,Reading who just beat us,Forest,and even Middlesbrough on a run now.
Unless we go on a 10 game winning run I think we can say its bye bye to promotion imo.

ron

These dropped points are costly now, but they become priceless in April/May......

Robbie

We will be in the playoffs.

HobGoblin

Aye, these lot don't deserve to get promoted. Manager out of his depth. The tactics are the same each match. Other sides know we'll make a mistake in defending and they set up to hurt us from that.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Jamie88

Quote from: davew on January 01, 2020, 05:26:53 PM
Quote from: Robbie on January 01, 2020, 05:14:06 PM
We will be in the playoffs.
We will not!!

Well we are now, and have been for most of the season, so I believe we will still finish in the play-offs.

cottage expat

Even if we make the playoffs and win promotion, we'll be back down again unless there's a marked improvement in our play.)

davew

Quote from: cottage expat on January 01, 2020, 09:35:51 PM
Even if we make the playoffs and win promotion, we'll be back down again unless there's a marked improvement in our play.)
And another 11 players brought in to strengthen the team and the squad. Our current squad wouldn´t get to 20 points in a season in the PL, maybe 10 though!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Maidstone Lee

We were told top 2 was the aim this season, on current form we will drop out of the play off places. A change of leadership is needed. Yes that also includes Tony Khan.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

KingofCheese

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on January 02, 2020, 10:59:38 AM
We were told top 2 was the aim this season, on current form we will drop out of the play off places. A change of leadership is needed. Yes that also includes Tony Khan.

Will you be able to step in with the funding when the Khans are driven out? If not then I would be careful what you wish for.
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

hovewhite

Such a negative lot,be careful what you wish for !

toshes mate

As much as I'd love to inject an appreciable amount of optimism into life as a FFC supporter I am unable to.  It is far too easy for opponents to suss us out and those little snippets of play between team mates that encourage you to believe there is a method to what we are watching (even when it goes badly wrong) have long vanished.   I had Denis Odoi as my MOTM yesterday because he played as only he seemingly can (with heart and pride) for the whole ninety minutes proving that that 'something' SP is looking for is actually latent energy that should only need the chance to play to demonstrate its importance.

This team, playing as it is now, is not going to survive very long by leaking goals and squandering chances and once the plunge starts it can be very difficult to stop.  It is only just over half way through the season and this squad looks to be burnt out already.  Play offs are a very long way away from a team that gets turned over as easily as they were yesterday by Reading.  We may scrap for a play off place but the reality is we are not good enough to be a safe bet to do so.  It needs a massive change of direction by the coaching staff and I don't see anything that suggests they know how to do it.  So come on, SP, prove me wrong, please. 

H3Matt

You know it's bad when Brentford are 3rd.
Milwall are up there now and 3 other teams breathing down our necks. Heck, make that 7 or 8 teams. Waiting for us to cock it up, and believe me, we will.
Play-offs are not guaranteed at this point in the season. I know injuries haven't helped but this is why we have a 23-man squad. And those other players have not stepped up. StefJo had a howler yesterday.
Some good players in there are being poorly managed, and some God-awful players stealing a living as footballers. Sorry, Ream is way past his best and Christie shouldn't be a footballer.

If there's one word I can use to sum up this season so far, it's "inconsistent". You can't beat Leeds 2-1 then go and scrape a 3-3 away at Luton.
Only thing we're consistent with, is being consistently sh*t.

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: KingofCheese on January 02, 2020, 11:09:24 AM

Will you be able to step in with the funding when the Khans are driven out? If not then I would be careful what you wish for.

Why would Tony Khan no longer being the DOF mean Shahid would pack up and go as well?
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

KingofCheese

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on January 02, 2020, 12:48:00 PM
Quote from: KingofCheese on January 02, 2020, 11:09:24 AM

Why would Tony Khan no longer being the DOF mean Shahid would pack up and go as well?

Because he has given his son the job of running the club and if the supporters force him out he might say "sod you lot" and invest his money in a clubs whose supporters are more grateful for the backing.
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas