watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kmac

Started by 70sPimlico, January 04, 2020, 08:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sPimlico

I love old Kmac. Drops deep, his whole body says, "give me the ball". He gets it and trys to quickly get forward with sharp pinpoint passes.

He's not perfect but he's the best we have at that and it just provides the link between defence and midfield. With stefjo just ahead, it was like old times.

I guess this is arters job now but hell it was nice to see kmac in a cameo role

SP

And playing while injured too.   :plus one:

ChesterTheTabby

K Mac was WONDERFUL today. I think he's making a statement. KMac surely pushing for a starting CDM role as he comes back from injury for the second half of the season. He may not play every game, but on today's showing he did well and always a great bloke.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

HV71

K Mac was WONDERFUL today. I think he's making a statement. KMac surely pushing for a starting CDM role as he comes back from injury for the second half of the season. He may not play every game, but on today's showing he did well and always a great bloke.

+1
Great leader - great bloke

Southcoastffc

Quote from: SP on January 04, 2020, 08:07:08 PM
Was he injured today? I must have missed that.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Steven Ageroad

Don't worry folks, he's just signed a new contract.

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: HV71 on January 04, 2020, 08:23:16 PM

+1
Great leader - great bloke

+2 & +3
0001.jpeg

SP

Quote from: Southcoastffc on January 04, 2020, 08:24:36 PM

Not injured today, he mentioned at the Reading game that he & others were carrying niggling knocks.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: SP on January 04, 2020, 08:30:29 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on January 04, 2020, 08:24:36 PM

Not injured today, he mentioned at the Reading game that he & others were carrying niggling knocks.
Thanks
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Ara's bacon crisps

I am a massive KMac fan and always have been, so I may be biased, but I am still staggered that he hasn't played more this season when our midfield is crying out for better organisation and our defence is desperate for cover from an effective CDM and, imho, he is the best we have at both.

I saw him play the first game at Barnsley and then he was dropped when actually he was no worse than many others that day. Unfortunately, SP clearly wants to play Reed, Arter or Onomah in midfield with TC whenever he can in the Championship, which has also meant that StefJo has been summarily dropped for one of them, despite being excellent this season whenever used, and KMac has barely had a look in. Could also say the same about Kebano, who has looked absolutely on it in the few glimpses we've had this season.

Absolutely the manager's choice of course and if he gets us promoted he will have done the right thing. If he doesn't, though, he will rightly be judged for not using those who got us to the PL before.

SP

I think Kebano is injured.

MikeTheCubed

Offers us a pair of bollocks and leadership, which have been sorely missed this season. I still think McDonald was our true player of the season when we were promoted, Ream was brilliant for half a season but poor the other half; whereas McDonald was great all season.

Luka

KMac was second only to Johansen as my MOTM.
Some of his across field "pings" were magnificent today.

ALG01

Kmac was top class and showed how we miss him.

glenhodgso

The thing for me today was simply this...

With McDonald we had a leader on the pitch. Kevin was consistently and persistently checking around him and speaking to his teammates. At goal kicks, throw-ins and free kicks he was busily organising the lines and finally he was the first to a player down, the first to offer support and encouragement to the rest of our team.

Kevin McDonald. A true and natural leader

Why on earth our club captain doesn't learn from this I do not know.

I do understand why he's been given a new contract.

Top man Kevin. Well done  :Haynes The Maestro: :Haynes The Maestro:

hongkongfulham

As a fellow Scot KMac has always been my man, but without bias, I think if we are going to be on top of teams then he has to be up there as one of our better options. The reasons for that already stated well above, but I think the worry is that if we get put on the counter he becomes a passanger as he cannae run too quick nae more which doesn't seem fit parkers vision for the team

MrFFC

McDonald was impressive today he still has a lot to offer the team for me
Come on you Whites!! :)

Bassey the warrior

A great option and it's only his severe lack of pace that atops him starting. There will be games he's a good starter for and in many games he will be a good option off the bench to help us hold a lead or keep possession.

midlandwhites

Football is all about control, KMac provides this in plenty, you do not have to run around like headless chickens to play football in which i think Scott Parker is looking for with fitter players.
KMac was excellent and we need him back to let the others do the running and forwards finding space  - just look at Derby they have Rooney will he be running like a headless chicken or controlling the game..

KJS

Quote from: SP on January 04, 2020, 09:00:51 PM
I think Kebano is injured.

Apparently he has a virus, Jim and Jamie passed on a get well message during their broadcast