15 (23.4%)
Mighty Fulham
31 (48.4%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Milo

Answers on a postcard please.

049:gif

FFC1987

I still have reservations on defence and consistency so gone for a draw.....If we're ever going to start a run, now is the time especially with key players coming back but the cynic in me still thinks its game like this we just won't win.

Statto

Big test for Parker IMO, now Hector is here and the injury crisis is over. Even if we're going to recalibrate our target to promotion via the play-offs (which in itself is a pretty significant downgrade in expectations) we should be beating, or at least thoroughly outplaying, teams just outside the top 6 like Hull.

charlieFFC

1-1. They will lead early and Mitro will score in 70th minute with his usual header at back post.

davew

I have gone for a Fulham win, but there again I have just come back from the pub! 2-1 to us! 1st win I have predicted in a while, so feeling confident or misguided?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Milo

Quote from: davew on January 07, 2020, 02:55:39 PM
I have gone for a Fulham win, but there again I have just come back from the pub! 2-1 to us! 1st win I have predicted in a while, so feeling confident or misguided?

Probably a good time to get your prediction Dave. At least you've only been on the beer.. it's that window before you dip into the gin where we need to catch you!

filham

Well we are confident on the back of the Villa performance and remember,
We have Mitro
Hector is now with us
Arter is back
Our injury list is looking better
Cav. and Knock have scored good goals recently
Rodak is now well bedded in and looking good

Too much in our favour, it is going to be tough and I will be pleased if we can get a point.

Whitesideup

Gone for a win, but we must be set up to cope with quick, direct attacks, whether on the counter or simply playing the ball quickly out of defence. Away they are prepared to sacrifice some possession to risk getting it their pacey forwards, and recently they have been successful, especially the game against us. But we will overcome.... he said shakily.

ffcthereligion

EastEndWhite

KJS

colinwhite

Dave , What can I say ,Im with you !!

grandad

I have never made a prediction & am not starting now. The last 66 years have taught me that with us anything can happen.
Where there's a will there's a wife

davew

Quote from: Milo on January 07, 2020, 03:02:40 PM

Probably a good time to get your prediction Dave. At least you've only been on the beer.. it's that window before you dip into the gin where we need to catch you!
LOL, well today you have and after a siesta my prediction remains the same, COYW!!

davew

Cheers Colinwhite, great minds and all that!

Nero

Well hopefully someone will sign Bowen before the game or I can see him scoring 2 against us

Milo

The Rock

I can't see how we would win this game, especially after losing at the Cottage when Hull was below average at best. So, I voted we will win. Obviously.

Woolly Mammoth

Whatever Result I choose I shall be way off. It could be one of three different results, that how inconsistent and unpredictable we are. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Statto on January 07, 2020, 12:56:18 PM
Big test for Parker IMO, now Hector is here and the injury crisis is over. Even if we're going to recalibrate our target to promotion via the play-offs (which in itself is a pretty significant downgrade in expectations) we should be beating, or at least thoroughly outplaying, teams just outside the top 6 like Hull.

I don't see any evidence that MLM, S.Sess, Reed, Cairney and Kebano are back from injury, which means the bench will weaker than it could be.