watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Odois offside goal

Started by fulhamben, January 17, 2020, 10:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

I was bang in line with it and to me he did look offside. But what I want to know was who gave it. The lino certainly didn't he waited well over 30s and only raised his flag once he was told to over his ear piece. So just who gave it
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

copthornemike

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

Very harsh looked good goal to me. But then I would say that.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Tabby

I think he looked just offside on the replay, but a bit odd how long it took to come to the decision.

bigalffc

The Lino was directly in line and he did not give it -until told over his earpiece , must have been the ref, but he wasn't in as good a position as the Lino.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

grandad

The lino asked the ref if Odoi had touched the ball. When told he had he gave to flag correctly. Very close.
Where there's a will there's a wife

f321ffc

Strange decision from linesman/Ref Must have sneaked VAR into The Championship without telling us.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Milo

Was a clear goal. Benefit of the doubt didn't even need to be exercised as was bang in line.

Bad decision.

AnOldBrownie

There was a white offsides, but not one involved in the play and not Mr. Odoi.

This was a 2-0 win, and a good overall performance.

Andy S

It looked a good goal from the game but on the telly it was off side. A good performance by the lads tonight and in the end it didn't matter.

junior white

When they froze it on sky looked like odis head was millimetres ahead of the last defenders finger nail. tThe ng,e was flat though so very hard to say, reckon VAR would have disallowed it.

The Lino put his flag up but that was after having via their comma system, was around 10  second after the goal went in, they showed it on sky

brightster

I noticed before the kick Denis was standing a few yards offside, and when he headed it in, I was shocked the Lino didn't flag, if he would have left it for Hector then that would have been ok.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: grandad on January 17, 2020, 10:32:55 PM
The lino asked the ref if Odoi had touched the ball. When told he had he gave to flag correctly. Very close.
I was in the Hammy End and that's what I thought.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Count Flapula

Ref put his hand to his ear - someone with a screen definitely gave him a heads up.

MikeTheCubed

Supposedly the officials have to be 100% certain in order to disallow a goal for offside, which they clearly weren't.

jarv

perfectly good goal. Replay showed, when the ball was kicked, no Fulham player was offside. In fact, on first viewing I (and Odoi) thought.....ONSIDE.
However, what a joy no var to waste 5 minute to decide.

Woolly Mammoth

Fortunately the bad decision did not effect the result, happy days.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: jarv on January 18, 2020, 03:29:22 AM
perfectly good goal. Replay showed, when the ball was kicked, no Fulham player was offside. In fact, on first viewing I (and Odoi) thought.....ONSIDE.
However, what a joy no var to waste 5 minute to decide.
This. All day everyday. Onside.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

YoungsBitter

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on January 17, 2020, 10:40:05 PM
There was a white offsides, but not one involved in the play and not Mr. Odoi.

This was a 2-0 win, and a good overall performance.
That was my view from the replays, Bobby Reid was marginally offside but didn't touch the ball or interfere with play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quark, strangeness and charm