Draw
15 (26.8%)
Fulham win
35 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Milo

:group hug:

RaySmith

Hope to see a confident, consistence performance from the lads - for the full 90 mins, with our , at times, scintillating attacking play, backed up by the  solid defending that has led to  a run of clean sheets - until last week, but at least we still managed to hold out for the three points.

It's in our hands at the moment, and it would be Fulhamish to blow it against a strong Backburn side, but let's hope we don't on this occasion.

I expect a tough game, in difficult conditions - very strong winds are forecast, which could play  a part.

gmosullivan

If there's a decent wind then park the bus when it's against us then punt everything to Mitro when it's in our favour!
change the formation to a 5 - 5, 5 defenders punting the ball to 5 rushing  attackers using the wind to carry it up  :005:

Fernhurst

If ever a match felt like a draw it's this one,BUT, we desperately require these three points so I'm going for
1-2 win for FFC.
Use those reserves of confidence lads and let's hope Lady Luck looks kindly on us.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Milo

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 07, 2020, 01:21:11 PM
If ever a match felt like a draw it's this one,BUT, we desperately require these three points so I'm going for
1-2 win for FFC.
Use those reserves of confidence lads and let's hope Lady Luck looks kindly on us.

Went for a draw.. 1-1.

Seen so many draws against Blackburn over the years my brain is hard wired to expect nothing else..!

Mince n Tatties

Unbeaten at home since September.
This will be tough against physical side,need to
stick into them.

Riversider

Despite their impressive record this surely has to be a winnable game , their entire first choice midfield are all out injured, we should dominate the midfield battle ,
If we get beat tomorrow then I won't fancy our chances away to Millwall next week,
We have to be positive tomorrow and if we are then I fancy us strongly to win.

davew

Reckon it will be a draw, maybe 2 all?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ByTheRiver

Blackburn Rovers 1 - 3 Fulham

Up the Fulham.

filham

Blackburn is always a difficult match for us and they are not giving much away just now.
If we can bring a point home that will be more than satisfactory.

MrFFC

Come on you Whites!! :)

SP

2-3 with an injury time winner from the great man.

Whitesideup

Difficult conditions may well have big impact. Might not help us. Hence gone for the draw.

JEEVES

The last time I thought mitro was gunna score a hatrick, he did and I didn't say anything.

I feel it in my Jons again.

I'm going with Zlatan Mitrovic hatrick and a Bobby Reid goal but we concede one to Gallagher. 1-4 Fulham.

Sgt Fulham

1-3 to FFC. We will be outplayed but Cairney will score a screamer and Mitro will bundle in 2.

SP

That's a worry, I've just seen Danny Graham is now at Blackburn...

Southcoastffc

I don't know why the wind is bothering people, Met Office forecast for Ewood Park at 3pm tomorrow is sunny periods and southerly winds of around 16mph, I.e. a light breeze.   
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulham Tup North

Last time we played there we got a cheeky 1-0 win.  I would take that again!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Whitestone

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on February 07, 2020, 10:00:58 PM
Last time we played there we got a cheeky 1-0 win.  I would take that again!
COYW

That'll do me. From now on on in we have sixteen cup finals. We've been there before and I just fancy us to push on from here so it's gotta be an away win.