News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford v Leeds tonight - what result is best for us?

Started by Southcoastffc, February 11, 2020, 12:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

I dislike Leeds more than Brentford but think I'd like a draw tonight; my second choice would be a Brentford win.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Maidstone Lee

Draw I think. Means nothing if we fail to turn up tomorrow.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

bog

The Swan

The Swan

MrFFC

Come on you Whites!! :)

Riversider

Brentford to win either 4 nil or 5 nil, totally destroy the confidence of Leeds, Bielsa would probably walk and their fan base would go in to meltdown, that's what I would like to happen,
Unfortunately though, I think Leeds will win 1-2 , and then go on a great run (But I sincerely hope that I'm wrong 🤞🏻

The Swan

A draw as a win for us tomorrow puts us in 2nd place. COYW
The Swan

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Bokonon

Definitely a draw. That way if we win tomorrow, not only does it put us second, but it puts us 2 more points ahead of Brentford.

Chesh

Impossible to say given the points proximity and 15 games to go - personally would like 0-0 but only for short term reasons.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

filham

Both of them to drop 2 points, that is a draw, but each of them to pick up a red card and a few yellows.

Riversider

A draw is a good result for Leeds, why does anybody on here want a good result for them to boost their confidence ?
Big Brentford win for me, then we'll worry about Brentford later.

WindyCity

Sgt Fulham

It all depends on who youd prefer to be in a 15 game foot race with, Leeds or Brentford. For me its Leeds as it's in their DNA to fall apart under pressure. Having said that I think a draw tonight would be perfect for us.

Black and White Town

A big player fight, resulting in some injuries and both teams docked 10 points by the FA

grandad

How about the match to be called off due to the weather. We win tomorrow & go 2nd. They both have a fixture pile up.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Fulham 442

I really like some of the suggestions on here!  However I think a draw is the best result for us.  I don't think that a draw will do a lot to boost Leed's confidence but it might peg Brentford back a bit.  A win for Brentford would really give them some serious belief, although tbh I think they have that already. 

Andy S

I don't think it matters a jot if we win all our game we go up. I couldn't give a toss about the rest. Let's concentrate on us anything else is a bonus