watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v Millwall

Started by Friendsoffulham, February 12, 2020, 06:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Fulham fans, your Team to face Millwall tonight is as follows. Let us know your thoughts below

#FFC #FULHAMFC #MILFUL #FOF

General

Rodak, Hector, Odoi, Mitro, Cairney, Ream, Reid, Arter, BRyan, Onomah and Kamara.

BEnch
BEtts,, Mcdonald, Kebano, Johansen, Cav, Christie and Sess..

We've benched players..

bencher

Big chance for AK to show what he can do. Onomah undroppable apparently...

Sting of the North

Maybe sensible to rest KMac given that he was out of regular first team action for so long. Really no fan of Arter in defensive midfield though, but hopefully he can prove me wrong. Assume Knockaert had a setback since he's not on the bench.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: General on February 12, 2020, 06:46:52 PM

Rodak, Hector, Odoi, Mitro, Cairney, Ream, Reid, Arter, BRyan, Onomah and Kamara.

BEnch
BEtts,, Mcdonald, Kebano, Johansen, Cav, Christie and Sess..

We've benched players..

I'm glad he's bringing Arter and AK47 in.   

Get at Milwall from the start.

Spirit of 2000

Dunno about dropping KMac, may miss his leadership and physicality attributes against a physical Millwall outfit.

General

Conscious how switching the team up in such a way can have an impact - Forest changed five players last night.. hopefully we're not putting ourselves at a disadvantage just when we could've taken the step up.

Baszab

They're gonna be physical - hope Arter doesn't overdo it

Jeroen

Quote from: General on February 12, 2020, 06:52:01 PM
Conscious how switching the team up in such a way can have an impact - Forest changed five players last night.. hopefully we're not putting ourselves at a disadvantage just when we could've taken the step up.

Whichever way you look at it; u will be damned if you do and damned if you don't (or something like this)
Don't change it up and Kmac could be tired towards the end of the season (it's still a long 15 games)
But loose tonight and people will pick up on it. Arter brings energy and is not worried about getting stuck in so in kind of get it. + promotion shouldn't hang on Kmac playing all 15 games

One Martin Thomas

I like the team but is Knockaert ?

Sting of the North

I assume Kmac is deemed not fit enough for 3 games in 8 days. That is very understandable seeing how little he has actually played the last season and a half. Sensible, although I don't think we have any good alternatives unfortunately. And who should Cairney play with when neither Kmac and Johansen starts, since it is such a difference when he gets to play with at least one of those two? Johansen seems to be one of the least favoured players by Parker unfortunately. Unclear why, when players like Onomah and Arter gets to start, but I guess it's all subjective in the end, and they are all good players for this league.

colinwhite

Think hes saving Knockhaert for Barnsley .

YankeeJim

I would have preferred KMac to Arter. KMac can rest saturday.
I'm impressed that no one has pitched a hissy fit because Ream is starting.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

General

Pitch looking a bit cut up and bobbly... not something that caters to our strengths of playing it on the floor. Hopefully we'll work with it.

fcfulham55

Should Cairney even be in the starting 11?  Bring him on if we're winning to slow things down.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Matt10

Kmac had a rough first half vs Blackburn. Arter is a bit more mobile, but is a bit of a hot-head, we'll see what happens. Cav hasn't done too much and think Kamara is a good alternative to challenge him. COYW

ffc73

Quote from: YankeeJim on February 12, 2020, 07:15:35 PM
I would have preferred KMac to Arter. KMac can rest saturday.
I'm impressed that no one has pitched a hissy fit because Ream is starting.

Rumour I have overheard at the ground tonight is that Kongolo has gone back to Huddersfield, injured & unlikely to play again this season. No idea if there is any truth to that or not

ffc73

An occasion when I would have preferred an overheared conversation turned out to be just unfounded gossip
Best wishes to Kongolo.

Hector and Ream it is then for next 14 games with Odoi as backup & Christie at RB