Allestree andy

Someone tell me why he is on the pitch
To the limit and beyond

Allestree andy

To the limit and beyond

SP

I thought he was doing well myself.

FFC1987

Hmm think he's doing ok, still needs to work on his decision making but otherwise, he's done some good things.

FFCFOREVER

Well I think he is playing quite well.

MikeW

A bigger problem is Arter.  Contributed nothing all night and a red card waiting to happen.  StefJo a much better option as a destroyer.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Jamie88

Onomah was fine, his only real fault was his atrocious finishing

colinwhite

Onomah one of our better players.

HobGoblin

Quote from: MikeW on February 12, 2020, 09:36:16 PM
A bigger problem is Arter.  Contributed nothing all night and a red card waiting to happen.  StefJo a much better option as a destroyer.

Agreed, Arter is poor, head goes far too often. high chance of a red card each game when you see his name on the team sheet. The team set up tonight was just wrong. Parker bolloxed it up. Far too long to alter it. Half time we needed to shake it up.

Sgt Fulham

Onomah was one of the few players that really tried to make something happen. Not going to fault him tonight.

Arter on the other hand. I have nothing personally against him, though his hot-headedness is a real liability and I am very surprised he didn't get himself sent off tonight. What I cannot see is what he brings to the team. I don't think he should play because we have better players in that position. Namely, Johansen who is not only a long-serving and important member of our team, but a player who has done nothing to deserve being dropped.

HV71

Could not agree more .... much better to have the silent assassin on the pitch at her than the brainless Arter

Fulham 442

Completely agree. Would be happy not to see Arter play for us again. He's too slow so just puts in clumsy tackles and then argues with the officials about the consequences....

General

Quote from: HobGoblin on February 12, 2020, 09:43:30 PM

Agreed, Arter is poor, head goes far too often. high chance of a red card each game when you see his name on the team sheet. The team set up tonight was just wrong. Parker bolloxed it up. Far too long to alter it. Half time we needed to shake it up.

I'd put him down as joint worst performer today alongside kamara and onomah. Onomah did the best out of all of them but was so wasteful. He simply doesn't know how to take his chances when he's got them, his decision making in the final third is really poor.

Artery shouldn't have played. Kmac should've been brought on for the last 30 at least - arter is far too negative and slow/self indulgent - too many touches and slows the ball down loads and when he does pass tended to be sideways or backwards.

Johansen and Kmac for the rest of the season please.

Offside goal killed it for us and the players - took momentum out of us and affected our team and manager. Ref cost us. Annoying as we have the hardest run in of the top teams. Kamara and Onomah just stifle us up front. Have to go with wide players who offer us more.

MikeW

I like Hector a lot.  His performance was superb and very positive.  Also his post match interview.  Bit of a cool dude, phlegmatic, we move on. Excellent.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Sting of the North

Quote from: MikeW on February 12, 2020, 09:59:52 PM
I like Hector a lot.  His performance was superb and very positive.  Also his post match interview.  Bit of a cool dude, phlegmatic, we move on. Excellent.

I think Hector has quite a bad first half. Bad timing and really bad passing. Played much better second half.

FFC1987

Quote from: Sting of the North on February 12, 2020, 10:02:40 PM
Quote from: MikeW on February 12, 2020, 09:59:52 PM

I think Hector has quite a bad first half. Bad timing and really bad passing. Played much better second half.

True but I think Millwalls hard press was creating that. We just didn't have outlets and lacked some work ethic in the middle. How many times did we see sideways and backward passes end up at Hector being pressed where we pretty much had to play the long ball.

Southcoastffc

We just didn't have outlets and lacked some work ethic in the middle - exactly,TC & Arter seemed very static, both need a reminder that they're allowed to pass forwards.  Onomah tried and worked hard but as others have said his decision making was not very good.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Deeping_white

Quote from: General on February 12, 2020, 09:49:48 PM
Quote from: HobGoblin on February 12, 2020, 09:43:30 PM

I'd put him down as joint worst performer today alongside kamara and onomah. Onomah did the best out of all of them but was so wasteful. He simply doesn't know how to take his chances when he's got them, his decision making in the final third is really poor.

Artery shouldn't have played. Kmac should've been brought on for the last 30 at least - arter is far too negative and slow/self indulgent - too many touches and slows the ball down loads and when he does pass tended to be sideways or backwards.

Johansen and Kmac for the rest of the season please.

Offside goal killed it for us and the players - took momentum out of us and affected our team and manager. Ref cost us. Annoying as we have the hardest run in of the top teams. Kamara and Onomah just stifle us up front. Have to go with wide players who offer us more.

Onomah joint worst performer? You're having a giggle surely, a central midfielder isn't there for their scoring ability else he'd be a centre forward so saying he's joint worst based on that just makes it sound like you've got an agenda and are trying to fit it to your narrative.

I don't have the stats to hand but I bet he covered more ground than the other midfielders, and he probably also made more chances and made more tackles too so not really sure what qualifies him for such a kicking tonight?

brightster

Josh definitely one of the better players tonight, in fact probably the best, can't think of anyone else who deserves it. Hector was poor 1st half, Rram was steady, Bryan played ok. Not a great performance but another point on the board!

Twig

Onomah (not Obama and not Onamar either!), was ok.  Some errors but he was pushing forward and trying to make things happen.

I completely agree that Arter had a very poor match, our weakest performer for me.  Oh well a point not a disaster, onwards and upwards.