watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leeds/WBA Today

Started by Mince n Tatties, March 07, 2020, 02:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Leeds have Yorkshire derby against Huddersfield today who have had 2 good wins lately.
WBA away at Swansea, hard game I hope.
Fingers crossed.

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

FFC1987

Irrelevant. We might as well focus on the playoff teams as that's who we'll be playing.

Jurassic Parker

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: FFC1987 on March 07, 2020, 03:00:56 PM
Irrelevant. We might as well focus on the playoff teams as that's who we'll be playing.

Why is it irrelevant?
Can you see into the future?
27 points to play for yet.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 07, 2020, 03:07:20 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on March 07, 2020, 03:00:56 PM

Why is it irrelevant?
Can you see into the future?
27 points to play for yet.

The gap is widening. Unfortunately OP is correct

FFC1987

Want to wager we won't finish top 2?

SP

I notice Hull are losing again & in real danger of the drop.

DevonFFC

Quote from: FFC1987 on March 07, 2020, 03:20:28 PM
Want to wager we won't finish top 2?

£50?

It's a bet I wouldn't mind losing

FFC1987

Sure. Out of interest, who will drop out?

DevonFFC

Quote from: FFC1987 on March 07, 2020, 03:23:54 PM
Sure. Out of interest, who will drop out?

Sorry chap I'm with you, top two is done. We are more likely too drop out playoffs than get top two

FFC1987

I think we're fine for playoffs. Likely a 4th finish with more draws that in isolation are decent but games we needed 3 from.

Mince n Tatties

Brentford back on song 3-0 up against Weds.

SP

2-0 Leeds - you know things are bad if Bamford actually scores, even from 2 yards out.

Sgt Fulham

Hull are going down. Incredible really, they were on the verge of playoffs when we last played them.

Mince n Tatties

Radio saying Swansea missing chances,that means WBA will score.

Jimsbeerbelly

Top 2 is done and dusted, we missed that opportunity when we messed up against Millwall and Barnsley.

Good point today, and we'd have all taken it v Bristol City under any other circumstances, but, we really needed all 3.

Top 2 will go up with a canter, Leeds have a piss easy run in, and they will beat us at Elland Road, or, it'll be a draw best way.

Unfortunately, we just can't go away to good teams and pick up the points, and, with Brentford, Leeds, WBA all still to play, I'd happily up the bet to £100 and say we ain't making the top 2.

Happily pay that bet, and eat my words if it happens though.

Mince n Tatties

Brentford 5 up,could have been double that.😅

FFC1987

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on March 07, 2020, 04:34:19 PM
Top 2 is done and dusted, we missed that opportunity when we messed up against Millwall and Barnsley.

Good point today, and we'd have all taken it v Bristol City under any other circumstances, but, we really needed all 3.

Top 2 will go up with a canter, Leeds have a piss easy run in, and they will beat us at Elland Road, or, it'll be a draw best way.

Unfortunately, we just can't go away to good teams and pick up the points, and, with Brentford, Leeds, WBA all still to play, I'd happily up the bet to £100 and say we ain't making the top 2.

Happily pay that bet, and eat my words if it happens though.

Very sensible post. Been saying it too but apparently not saying 100% full optimism that we will defy all the odds and finish top 2 is acceptable.

SP

Just waiting for WBA to score a late winner.