watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

RIP Honour Blackman

Started by Lewes White, April 06, 2020, 05:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lewes White

Aged 94...I read she supported Fulham some time back..!!!

Dodgin

bog

Milo

Original Avengers... Goldfinger.. so classy.

RIP Honor!

bobbo

Shocked by her age and her passing . Yep seen at the cottage , rip ma'am .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Cambridge Pete

As an adolescent I loved her in the Avengers even better to be able to see her on the Cottage balcony just made it better. RIP 

Mince n Tatties

RIP Lady.
Never realised she was that age.

filham

What a women, she set the bar at a very high level for all who followed her as a Bond Girl.

ByTheRiver

domprague

I was in the same year in school as her son in the early 1980s. She came in once when he'd been caught smoking. Word got round and I was excited when I was asked to show her to the Headmaster's office. However, she was furious with her son and not in the mood for any nonsense. Anyone we passed who eyed her up and down got a vicious glare.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

RaySmith

Iconic. Classy. Great.

Noone who saw her in the Avengers could forget her, she was the show, never mind Steed, who was a great foil though.

One of the first, and certainly the most memorable,  Bond women.
And a Fulham fan.

RIP and thanks.

Andy S

What a woman. I adored her as a kid Although I knew she supported Fulham I never saw her at the ground but what a woman RIP Honour Blackman

Fernhurst

I saw her at The Cottage in the sixties, what a glamorous lady.
My wife and I attended a lovely little theatre near us possibly three years ago for "An Evening with Honor Blackman"
Just Honor and her agent on stage chatting about the entire length and range of her career.
One interesting story she related.
She was very aware she wanted to be an actress at a very young age and one early birthday her father offered her a bicycle or elocution lessons....... She decided on the lessons for the sake of her future career.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

mrmicawbers

St Eve

Oh how sad. A great actress and a Fulham after. RIP