watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Inactive Members / Posters

Started by Friendsoffulham, April 18, 2020, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Chestfield John on April 19, 2020, 07:59:33 AM
Not been active recently on this site, but still alive and kicking in sunny Whitstable.
Hello John I live in Sunny Tankerton.

rebel

Hi Guys

Signed up a long time ago; I probably missed the 'acceptance' email; been a regular on another forum.
No doubt many posters here also post on the other forum.

KR
Reb

Friendsoffulham

Big thank you to those who have received the email, and taken the time to login and introduce their selves. No better time to get involved, so maybe think about posting a Fulham related topic.   

Right Back

Thanks for getting in touch. Very thoughtful. I'm still here thankfully. Found my old Gordon Davis FFC shirt today while clearing out a cupboard. Thought I'd lost it long ago. Not very exciting news but made me happy, brought back some great memories.

hovewhite

cottage expat

Quote from: Harko on April 19, 2020, 04:17:17 AM
Thanks for the Email, it's the pits with no footy but it does give me time to paint the house, the shed, the dog, the goldfish...

Pleasant change to the usual emails I keep getting from someone who has a foolproof plan to get rich, usually bitcoin, that id be interested in.

Up the Fulham!

John

What colour (s) do you paint the dog and goldfish ?

WhiteJC

Quote from: cottage expat on April 22, 2020, 04:28:48 PM
Quote from: Harko on April 19, 2020, 04:17:17 AM
Thanks for the Email, it's the pits with no footy but it does give me time to paint the house, the shed, the dog, the goldfish...

Pleasant change to the usual emails I keep getting from someone who has a foolproof plan to get rich, usually bitcoin, that id be interested in.

Up the Fulham!

John

What colour (s) do you paint the dog and goldfish ?

when I left school I started as an apprentice signwriter, one day I was sent down to the hardware store to get some tartan paint.

Chestfield John

Quote from: mrmicawbers on April 20, 2020, 08:49:45 PM
Not been active recently on this site, but still alive and kicking in sunny Whitstable.
Hi do you live in the bungalow near the sea front with the Fulham flag flying high?

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Chestfield John on April 23, 2020, 06:49:25 PM
Hi do you live in the bungalow near the sea front with the Fulham flag flying high?
Not me John,there must be more us than I thought.What road is it on?I live in Manor Road Tescos end.

Chestfield John

Quote from: mrmicawbers on April 23, 2020, 06:59:42 PM
Not me John,there must be more us than I thought.What road is it on?I live in Manor Road Tescos end.
corner of Seafield Road and Herne Bay Road

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Chestfield John on April 24, 2020, 01:57:10 PM
Quote from: mrmicawbers on April 23, 2020, 06:59:42 PM
corner of Seafield Road and Herne Bay Road
thanks John I will have a look next time I pass