watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Inactive Members / Posters

Started by Friendsoffulham, April 18, 2020, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

We sent an email out recently (accidentally brining down the Forum) to all inactive members / posters who we've not seen for a while, so apologies about that.

The aim of this email, is to let people know that we're still around, some registered years ago, and have stopped posting for whatever reason(s).

If you were one of those who received the email, and have logged back in for a quick peak, please take the time to say hello in this post, and let us know what you're up to these days.

As the COVID19 lockdown continues, we want to make sure that we're offering a place for all FFC fans can come to and be sociable.

049:gif

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Thanks for the thought. Stoneleigh Veteran became Stoneleigh Loyalist because my wife told me that Veteran made me sound too old. Which I am!!

RogFulham

I got the email. Nice to know there's folk out there thinking of absent friends... I'd forgotten all about the footy. Vaguely remember when all we had to whinge about was our defence... Hope everyone - regular posters and occasional watchers like me - are riding out the storm...

daveg1980

Hello all , I've got the email thanks , hope everyone keeping safe and well in these tough times. We ll all be back at the cottage before we know it. Stay safe

Statto

Twig

Yes, very nice gesture, well done.

Harko

Thanks for the Email, it's the pits with no footy but it does give me time to paint the house, the shed, the dog, the goldfish...

Pleasant change to the usual emails I keep getting from someone who has a foolproof plan to get rich, usually bitcoin, that id be interested in.

Up the Fulham!

John

Chestfield John

Not been active recently on this site, but still alive and kicking in sunny Whitstable.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Harko on April 19, 2020, 04:17:17 AM
Thanks for the Email, it's the pits with no footy but it does give me time to paint the house, the shed, the dog, the goldfish...

Pleasant change to the usual emails I keep getting from someone who has a foolproof plan to get rich, usually bitcoin, that id be interested in.

Up the Fulham!

John

Whilst you are on here and I have your full attention.
Would you be interested in a Fool Proof cunning plan I have to get rich quickly overnight by investing in Bitcoin, you cannot go wrong, and you will be eternally grateful to me. No strings attached, no hidden fees, you will not regret it and it is not pyramid selling.
There is no obligation of course, but I will need your bank details and online password, thank you, but there is no need to thank me.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

Am I surprised by FOF taking the trouble to get in in touch? No.   :54:

092.gif

Milo

Quote from: Chestfield John on April 19, 2020, 07:59:33 AM
Not been active recently on this site, but still alive and kicking in sunny Whitstable.

There are worse places to be!

sid

hi I'm still around. Don't get up to the cottage as I live in Cornwall but do see quite a few away matches as one of my sons lives in the Midlands.

Cornishnick

Hi Sid
I too live in Cornwall with a son in the Midlands. Whereabouts in Cornwall are you, I'm in Hayle.
Nick

FFC SW10

Long time reader - never post  049:gif

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: Cornishnick on April 19, 2020, 10:02:06 AM
Hi Sid
I too live in Cornwall with a son in the Midlands. Whereabouts in Cornwall are you, I'm in Hayle.
Nick

Lovely part of the world Hayle, nice long beach and Carbis Bay is great as well.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

OldBrownShoe

Some great characters on board and for those disinclined to post, do come back and share your views and fond memories and funny stories and make this site even better. :group hug: whoops you should be social distancing. Let's get Dynamo involved to magic us back into the top division. Think he could do it with one card! :protest card: keep safe everybody and special thanks for Maestro WhiteJC.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

GrumpyWhite

I too live in Cornwall - near Falmouth - but have managed to see the games at Cardiff, Swansea, Brentford and Bristol  this season.  Attending Craven Cottage these days of altered kick-off times is difficult as well as having earlier late trains back to Cornwall on Saturdays.  Hope to get back to the cottage next season -whenever that may be !

Clebi

I moved abroad in 2010 and gradually became less active on the various MBs. But thanks for the reminder that FoF exists. Especially now that I have more time than normal to surf the internet...