Started by Mince n Tatties, May 27, 2020, 09:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deeping_white

Quote from: rebel on September 17, 2020, 03:58:12 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on September 17, 2020, 03:42:29 PM
Quote from: rebel on September 17, 2020, 03:25:44 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on September 17, 2020, 03:11:04 PM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on September 17, 2020, 03:07:24 PM
Kongolo.  Let's sign a central defender with injury problems. What could possibly go wrong??
Been down that road already

He doesn't really have injury problems though, he got unlucky and broke a bone in his foot, which if you're going to do any damage to your foot, a broken bone is the best thing to do as it heals quickest. That's only his second injury since being in England as well since Jan 2018

On the plus side his 'injury' occurred in his debut match, so we haven't got any form guide to go by, he might be a revelation, he cost Huddersfield a lot of money.

Second appearance I think, made his debut against City and made a worldy of a tackle to deny city a goal. He's a good player and he's got potential to be with us for a few years and become the player expected of him 3/4 years ago. If we pay under £10m it's a good deal and leaves money in the kitty for a really good starting CB

You're probably right, Wiki says he played one match in the league. Maybe get him on loan again, then buy next summer depending on performances.

Jump to 3:45 - it's a really fantastic tackle after city carved us open:

https://youtu.be/wUl436kbHuE

WestSussexWhite

Supposedly big €5.48 million for CB from Basel, o don't know anything about him though, not really the high quality top drawer CB though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on September 17, 2020, 04:16:55 PM

Supposedly big €5.48 million for CB from Basel, o don't know anything about him though, not really the high quality top drawer CB though

This is what who scored said about him

Tabby

Was linked with AC Milan earlier in the window. Plays on the left of CB.

Between Robinson, Luis and this guy I wonder if were copying AC Milan's wanted list.

AnOldBrownie

This is the winger I want.   We aren't getting him though, nor are we linked to him...but he's a better version of what we have in Kebano.  Young, fast and skillful.   And by fast... I mean faster than AK47. 

I want someone on our squad that can stretch opposing back lines.

Doesn't have to be Diaby, but I would like someone similar to Diably.   We already have small players like Reid, Cav and Knock that should be able to pass their way through defenses.   Diaby is a better version of Kebano...which is what I hope we are looking for.

absenteeism

5.48 million? That's such a specific figure.

Can they report down to the cent the value of the bid?

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: absenteeism on September 17, 2020, 04:29:57 PM

How much is 5.48 million euros in pounds? About 5.2 mill?

Sting of the North

Quote from: absenteeism on September 17, 2020, 04:29:57 PM

It was likely originally quoted as £5 million, which if you round it should give you the € 5,48 million.

rebel

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 17, 2020, 04:22:27 PM
This is the winger I want.   We aren't getting him though, nor are we linked to him...but he's a better version of what we have in Kebano.  Young, fast and skillful.   And by fast... I mean faster than AK47. 

I want someone on our squad that can stretch opposing back lines.

Doesn't have to be Diaby, but I would like someone similar to Diably.   We already have small players like Reid, Cav and Knock that should be able to pass their way through defenses.   Diaby is a better version of Kebano...which is what I hope we are looking for.

Can you get him to Motspur for 12.00pm tomorrow?, the Motspur people will do the rest.

rebel

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on September 17, 2020, 04:19:31 PM

This is what who scored said about him

His name came up earlier in the transfer window linked with us.

AnOldBrownie

Why would they want both Alderete and Kongolo?   I want a better, experienced CB to play beside Hector and i don't think either of those players fit that bill.   To be fair...we could probably afford both though, and get a 3rd CB? :023:

SP

If Cyrus is off to Forest then hopefully we'll start to see some significant movement & new arrivals?

St. Andrews White

Quote from: Deeping_white on September 17, 2020, 04:47:18 PM
?s=21
Anyone know much about him?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

FFC1987

Quote from: St. Andrews White on September 17, 2020, 04:47:44 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on September 17, 2020, 04:47:18 PM
?s=21
Anyone know much about him?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Only that when I google him about 100 articles linking him to Everton come up....

Ivorwasgod

Gleison Bremer Silva Nascimento (born 18 March 1997), commonly known as Bremer, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a centre back for Italian club Torino.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/bremer/profil/spieler/516716

rebel

Supporters are funny, this made me laugh -

Malcolm Marks: 'That would make 11 defenders in the squad. We should be able to defend the country with this amount.'

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/cyrus-christie-nottingham-forest-fulham-4524957