watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Deadline Day

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 27, 2020, 09:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarnian

TK said in his video that a CB  had caught Covid so it's possible he was referring to Marlon

Deeping_white

Kongolo is in London going off his Instagram story so assume he's in town to sign shortly

Tabby

Statto

Quote from: Deeping_white on September 26, 2020, 01:00:28 PM
Kongolo is in London going off his Instagram story so assume he's in town to sign shortly

Worryingly pictured himself with Timothy Fosu-Mensah and the caption "you are only as good as those you surround yourself with"!

Deeping_white

?s=21

70sPimlico

Quote from: Statto on September 26, 2020, 01:05:22 PM

Worryingly pictured himself with Timothy Fosu-Mensah and the caption "you are only as good as those you surround yourself with"!

Yeh, also worryingly his foot is raised. Probably still got a bad toe

sarnian

No need to worry Fosu-Mensah on bench for Utd and part of their first team squad.

finknottle

Quote from: Deeping_white on September 26, 2020, 01:46:00 PM
?s=21

And Tah only on the bench for Leverkusen again.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 26, 2020, 12:43:56 PM
Where's the Marlon?
Thought he passed medical Thursday morning🤔

He apparently passed the medical but did not stop and he carried on walking into the sunset.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Tabby

Quote from: finknottle on September 26, 2020, 02:00:53 PM

And Tah only on the bench for Leverkusen again.

I mean, part of the reason that they're willing to sell Tah is that he isn't a starter for them anymore.

rebel

Quote from: sarnian on September 26, 2020, 01:54:44 PM

No need to worry Fosu-Mensah on bench for Utd and part of their first team squad.

Fosu-Mensah always worried me, when he could get the ball under control with nobody near by, he would just kick it anywhere. I should have been a footballer, I could do that.

WolverineFFC

I hope so. It is obvious SP rates him based on how quickly he put him in the side last year. If Kongolo, Marlon, and Lookman are all finishing up I think it puts the club in a strong position heading to the end of the transfer window.

Riversider

Quote from: WolverineFFC on September 26, 2020, 02:28:32 PM

I hope so. It is obvious SP rates him based on how quickly he put him in the side last year. If Kongolo, Marlon, and Lookman are all finishing up I think it puts the club in a strong position heading to the end of the transfer window.

Fully agree we're a much stronger squad than we were two seasons ago,
Not holding out much hope for our next two games but our season must get up and running straight after the International break against Sheff Utd.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Riversider on September 26, 2020, 02:45:35 PM

Not holding out much hope for our next two games but our season must get up and running straight after the International break against Sheff Utd.
Not holding out hope against Villa?

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

rebel

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 26, 2020, 02:47:47 PM

Not holding out hope against Villa?

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

Why? It's a perfect match for us to get into our stride.

WolverineFFC

It is striking when you look at the roster prior to the opening of the window in 2018. It was barren. Other than TC and Ryan Sess, there were basically no players of real value. That win against Villa was huge. I shudder to think where the club would stand without it.

My hope is that the club is able to use the remainder of the window to look for that one big ticket signing who drastically alters the composition of the roster or find a loanee who has a point to prove in attack.

Huxley

Agree, but love or mostlly hate him, when he turned up Schuerlle was a game changer. Could score a goal from out of nowhere. Can't see anyone now or incoming that can add a bit of creativity or magic.

Carborundum

Quote from: Huxley on September 26, 2020, 04:21:19 PM
Schuerlle was a game changer. Could score a goal from out of nowhere.
The nowhere you refer to was space he was hanging around in when he should have been tracking back.  Great for the show reel, but his dilettante ways were terrible for the team.  I hope we don't sign anyone like that again.