RoyTund

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 26, 2020, 02:01:23 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 26, 2020, 12:43:56 PM
Where's the Marlon?
Thought he passed medical Thursday morning🤔

He apparently passed the medical but did not stop and he carried on walking into the sunset.

Apparently just been spotted outside a Pie n Mash joint in Befnal Green,still walking.🤠

Nero

RoyTund

Starting to look like some of the near misses might now include marlon. Hence Tony trying to het the messaging out before the complaints

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: RoyTund on September 26, 2020, 07:39:25 PM
Starting to look like some of the near misses might now include marlon. Hence Tony trying to het the messaging out before the complaints
Tony never does any wrong in the eyes of many. His failure to secure a CB so far and coming out with an excuse video, must be why SP lost it after Leeds.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Bracken White

For me, sad that the Craig Dawson rumour didn't materialise. A strong craggy no nonsense CH would do wonders in our back four. The Hangerland/Hughes combination is a striking example.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Tabby

Quote from: Bracken White on September 26, 2020, 08:14:32 PM
For me, sad that the Craig Dawson rumour didn't materialise. A strong craggy no nonsense CH would do wonders in our back four. The Hangerland/Hughes combination is a striking example.

Still plenty of time for that. He can be brought in as late as late as October 16th.

filham

We really don't know what is happening but taking account of what TK said you would guess that we have now worked our way well down our short list of centre backs and you wonder what will be left to grab come dead line day.

WestSussexWhite

I don't know what this means as it's not clear....but if we are linked he would be a top signing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tabby

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on September 26, 2020, 08:27:36 PM

I don't know what this means as it's not clear....but if we are linked he would be a top signing

Saying that he is on his way to West Ham and the chances for Rennes, Seville and Fulham are slim.

General

Where did that come from? What have you seen that suggests Marlon is a near miss? Or are you just thinking because it's been a while it looks unlikely? It's only been two or three days since we seemed to have had it confirmed by fabrizio Romano who seems pretty on it. He called aina days before we announced it too.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: General on September 26, 2020, 08:45:13 PM

Where did that come from? What have you seen that suggests Marlon is a near miss? Or are you just thinking because it's been a while it looks unlikely? It's only been two or three days since we seemed to have had it confirmed by fabrizio Romano who seems pretty on it. He called aina days before we announced it too.

We ate waiting for a work per it for him. This could take a few days I'd imagine

Bryanthebroom

How are West Ham signing more players? They have so many on massive contracts already. A bit like Everton, their wage bill must be huge.

Tabby

Quote from: Bryanthebroom on September 26, 2020, 09:01:03 PM
How are West Ham signing more players? They have so many on massive contracts already. A bit like Everton, their wage bill must be huge.

The Dildo market is booming I guess.

RoyTund

4 days, almost 5. I found the timing of the interview, which focused on our attempts to get a centre back in and that we have had a few near misses but we are trying, interesting. Why push that out if one or more are just about to be announced? Of course I hope I am wrong.

RoyTund

Quote from: Bryanthebroom on September 26, 2020, 09:01:03 PM

The isn't really Ffp in the prem. See villa.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: RoyTund on September 26, 2020, 09:22:10 PM

4 days, almost 5. I found the timing of the interview, which focused on our attempts to get a centre back in and that we have had a few near misses but we are trying, interesting. Why push that out if one or more are just about to be announced? Of course I hope I am wrong.

Thought the same, Marlon was supposedly having a medical Thursday? Unless Tony Khan's being a bit coy & guarded which is not his style? You really didn't get the impression deals were at advanced stages

filham

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on September 26, 2020, 09:40:23 PM

Yes. the medical isusually the last step

Thought the same, Marlon was supposedly having a medical Thursday? Unless Tony Khan's being a bit coy & guarded which is not his style? You really didn't the impression deals were at advanced stages

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on September 26, 2020, 09:40:23 PM

Thought the same, Marlon was supposedly having a medical Thursday? Unless Tony Khan's being a bit coy & guarded which is not his style? You really didn't the impression deals were at advanced stages

Yes, the medical is usually the last step, something went wrong I imagine so we now wait for the next one on Tony's short list to go through the routine.

gerrys

Quote from: Tabby on September 26, 2020, 08:29:55 PM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on September 26, 2020, 08:27:36 PM

Saying that he is on his way to West Ham and the chances for Rennes, Seville and Fulham are slim.
And the reply states "He is so good and every year they want to sell him"  😐