Main Menu

Transfer Deadline Day

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 27, 2020, 09:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deeping_white

Forest want Knockaert now Houghton is their manager

Statto

Black, White and Fred

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

JimmyConway

I thought Knockaert fell out with Houghton when at Brighton

jayffc

Quote from: rebel on October 07, 2020, 03:30:44 PM
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/10/07/report-club-wanted-to-sell-11m-man-to-fulham-work-permit-woes-felled-deal/

a shame really, as we spent so little on Tosin , we could perhaps have brought in all 3 -and Colley more established in top flight football than Tosin, time will tell if the younger man ends up having a better career in the long run than Omar, as he has been hotly tipped to. fingers crossed this work permit stuff doesn't come back to haunt.

Logicalman

Sorry, but if what the statement say are true, then it's a sad reflection on the incompetence of the clubs involved, especially Sampdoria, beggars belief. I refer specifically to one quote "There's also a problem with his passport and there's basically no time to close the transfer." So, unless he was planning on a move inside the Country, then .. what?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

NJFulham

Andre Gray having a medical?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: NJFulham on October 12, 2020, 11:58:51 PM

Where did you see that?

NJFulham

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on October 13, 2020, 12:02:09 AM

Where did you see that?
Post on Facebook.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: NJFulham on October 13, 2020, 12:03:28 AM

Where did you see that?
Post on Facebook.

I like Andre Gray, but his statistics aren't good enough, we must stop getting crap stats players. For example, Andre Gray puts one shot on-target per 106 minutes is poor, I don't care how good a player looks when a striker puts "a shot on target" less frequently statistically than Knockaert (a winger not known for his accuracy) there is a major problem.

We Are Premier League

Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 13, 2020, 12:49:24 AM
Quote from: NJFulham on October 13, 2020, 12:03:28 AM

Where did you see that?
Post on Facebook.

I like Andre Gray, but his statistics aren't good enough, we must stop getting crap stats players. For example, Andre Gray puts one shot on-target per 106 minutes is poor, I don't care how good a player looks when a striker puts "a shot on target" less frequently statistically than Knockaert (a winger not known for his accuracy) there is a major problem.

A bit hard, he has 23goals in 5800 PL minutes. That is more than one goal in 3 games, or more than 13 goals per season. Only 14 players scored more than 13 goals in the PL last season.

EDIT: But he is apparently on 70k a week - ouch

FulhamStu

Gray was a massive player at Championship level, good backup player in the Premier.

NJFulham

According to Alan Nixon, Charlton may want Timmy Abraham on loan.

Whitestone

Quote from: FulhamStu on October 13, 2020, 09:18:58 AM
Gray was a massive player at Championship level, good backup player in the Premier.

We really don't need any more back up players. We have a squad full of them. Any new additions must be an upgrade on what we have and be able to compete for a starting place in a Premier League team.

FulhamStu

Quote from: Whitestone on October 14, 2020, 08:37:17 AM

We really don't need any more back up players. We have a squad full of them. Any new additions must be an upgrade on what we have and be able to compete for a starting place in a Premier League team.

You want an upgrade on Mitro.. nice !

Whitestone

Quote from: FulhamStu on October 14, 2020, 08:39:22 AM

Quote from: FulhamStu on October 14, 2020, 08:39:22 AM

You clearly misinterpreted my post. How did you come to the conclusion that I suggested that Mitro should be upgraded ? Which I definitely didn't.