more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Sean Dyche 2018

Started by Jurassic Parker, January 23, 2021, 01:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jurassic Parker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpxNKcy1EFs

I think Sean Dyche echoes a lot of football fans right now. I don't remember this interview at the time, but don't we wish we saw more words like this? I remember Scotty after Newcastle commenting to the press about Wilson's dive. When will we find a fix?

bog

I doubt we ever will, well said Sean. There was a verbal altercation at half time in the tunnel between the two of them.  :022:

092.gif

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Whitesideup

Despite his plea though, that's the way it's going. So many examples of it, the last ones being BDR's yellow for a perfectly good tackle. And on the cheating side, Wilson's dive, and in fact Sterling's tumble .. well he was touched, but so lightly he could barely feel it, let alone it being enough to impede him, the latter being irrelevant as I don't think we were ever going to get back in the game, (but you never know, at 1-0 it's game on, at 2-0 against City it's damage limitation).

And the cheating extends to histrionics eg: Azpilicueta a) getting Robinson sent off and b) for getting Lookman booked for an absolute nothing challenge... in the same game.

Would be good to see MotD doing a focus on cheating, highlighting individual players, a cheat of the week competition perhaps, and refs would be made to watch it. Maybe that kind of pressure would stop them, because our refs and Premier League have absolutely no intention of stopping this drift, quite the opposite in fact.

AJW48361

Dyche got to be one of the Best Managers in the Premier League.Year in Year out he over achieves with his teams.

john dempsey

Refreshing and heartfelt interview

Dodgin

If he leaves Burnley, will be a queue of clubs wanting him.

bobbo

Quote from: Whitesideup on January 23, 2021, 10:39:44 AM
Despite his plea though, that's the way it's going. So many examples of it, the last ones being BDR's yellow for a perfectly good tackle. And on the cheating side, Wilson's dive, and in fact Sterling's tumble .. well he was touched, but so lightly he could barely feel it, let alone it being enough to impede him, the latter being irrelevant as I don't think we were ever going to get back in the game, (but you never know, at 1-0 it's game on, at 2-0 against City it's damage limitation).

And the cheating extends to histrionics eg: Azpilicueta a) getting Robinson sent off and b) for getting Lookman booked for an absolute nothing challenge... in the same game.

Would be good to see MotD doing a focus on cheating, highlighting individual players, a cheat of the week competition perhaps, and refs would be made to watch it. Maybe that kind of pressure would stop them, because our refs and Premier League have absolutely no intention of stopping this drift, quite the opposite in fact.
oh how I'm with you on everything you've said especially making the silent unaccountable referees watch it , I fear you missed something out , me being honest , we've been guilty of it on the odd occasion , but we don't stand out like many of others as prolific . There's a good half dozen in the prem that should be on the stage at the old vic.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

toshes mate

Sean Dyche is pragmatic and, coming from a relatively modest football background, he has no overblown opinion of himself as a coach and manager.    He deals in the reality of today's muddled thinking, which is everywhere you care to look, since a lot of people, especially those in positions of influence, have lost sight of what is right and what is wrong because, at the end of the day, their personal success is more important to them than what is right and proper for society at large.

Football is simply echoing a wrong that is all around us because people never really look at or judge themselves as closely and harshly as they look at and judge others with whom they disagree.  Just look at what is happening across the pond.