News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: who do you want to drop down into the Championship?

Started by SP, June 23, 2020, 08:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

For me it's got to be WHU & Villa although I'm not sure if the time has come for Bournmouth's inevitable relegation?  For me, it's got to be the Cheats for crimes against football & I don't like some of their fans.

Sgt Fulham

WHU
Villa
Norwich

The league is going to be a tough one next year.

Mince n Tatties

West Spam,can't stand them or their fans.
"Blowing Bubbles,give it a rest"

SP

Spurs looking good for a routine win, David Moyes looks bewildered.  Can't believe some of the perimeter advertising, I've seen gambling & energy drinks before but Bitcoin?

Fulham 442

Think Norwich are nailed on for the drop  and have been for some time, although they have played some decent football in the few matches I have seen. Can't stand Villa....

Wingnut

Norwich are going down. I'd like to see Villa, no explanation needed, and West Ham, because of their owners, go down with them but that is not going to happen. Watched Bournemouth against Palace last weekend and they were very poor. With games against Wolves, Man United, Spurs, Leicester and Man City to come, I think they'll get relegated. They'll struggle in the championship next season. I think West Ham will survive and Villa will go down. They play each other on the last day of the season at West Ham. West Ham have a decent run of fixtures after Chelsea.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

os5889 mkII

Want... Villa, Chelsea and Newcastle....

However, I expect Villa to get out of it so fear for Norwich, Bournemouth and West Ham, the latter of which being relegated in their soulless empty stadium with a bubble machine and PA malfunction bursting into song at full time offering us some solace.
@OsmithFFC

Whitestone

Ideally Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea.

Realistically Aston Villa, West Ham and Brighton.

Southcoastffc

Villa, Villa and Villa.   That's not possible of course so Villa, Villa and W Ham.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Woolly Mammoth

I would not shed a tear if it was either West Ham or Aston Villa along with both Man U and Liverpool. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Fulhamfan666

St Eve

Norwich are as good as down. Villa and W Ham with them please

Sting of the North

I don't care very much for other teams, although given the last few years would enjoy Villa going down.

Otherwise it would depend entirely on whether or not we are promoted. Don't want West Ham in the Championship if we are still there, for example.

filham

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on June 23, 2020, 08:24:20 PM
WHU
Villa
Norwich

The league is going to be a tough one next year.

If we gain promotion I would rather those three stay up as I fancy our chances against all three.

ChesterTheTabby

TBH I only want Aston Villa down, otherwise I don't care. I feel for Bournemouth, I hope the Cherries stay up. They remind me a bit of us. A good, honest club will passionate fans. I fear they're simply not good enough though this year, poor buggers.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Shredhead

Brighton so I can walk to an away game.
Villa and Wet Spam because they are plonkers.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Fulham 442

Quote from: OhConnah on June 24, 2020, 04:09:17 PM
TBH I only want Aston Villa down, otherwise I don't care. I feel for Bournemouth, I hope the Cherries stay up. They remind me a bit of us. A good, honest club will passionate fans. I fear they're simply not good enough though this year, poor buggers.
Feel the same tbh.

ffcne