watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Really good performance

Started by Ordar, July 10, 2020, 10:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Thought we much miles better going forward. Looked comfortable at the back.

Reed my MoM. Been brilliant since the restart. Omomah fantastic aswell

Finnans Right Peg

Also think in the last few games Christie is a better option than odoi

colinwhite

Totally agree. Credit to Parker. The players are really digging in for him and we are getting better and better.

Ordar

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on July 10, 2020, 10:17:41 PM

100% agree

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Ordar on July 10, 2020, 10:16:19 PM

Agreed.   

We actually played good ball after the first 20 minutes even though Cardiff came for a fight.

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on July 10, 2020, 10:17:41 PM

Agreed.   

Christie needs to get consistent minutes at the RB spot and make it his own. 

Tabby

Stefan Johansen did really well I thought. Surely has to get the nod ahead of Arter for next game.

Bassey the warrior

100% agree. Much better tempo going forward and first half an hour aside, very comfortable defending. Could've and maybe should've scored four or five. I thought Johansen made a big difference when he came on and should maybe come in for Arter.

colinwhite

4 or 5- 0 wouldnt have flattered us.

Wingnut

Totally agree. A good performance, an improvement on our solid performance against Forest. Sets us up nicely for the game against WBA. Blackburn need the points tomorrow to stay in the hunt for a top six place. Thought Christie had a good game tonight, in addition Reed (MOTM) and Omomah. Does TC start against WBA, if he is fit?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Wingnut on July 10, 2020, 10:20:45 PM
Totally agree. Sets us up nicely for the game against WBA. Blackburn need the points tomorrow to stay in the hunt for a top six place. Thought Christie had a good game tonight, in addition Reed (MOTM) and MOTM. Does TC start against WBA, if he is fit?

No, we need to press their midfield. Tom can start on the bench.

AnOldBrownie

Totally agree. A good performance, an improvement on our solid performance against Forest. Sets us up nicely for the game against WBA. Blackburn need the points tomorrow to stay in the hunt for a top six place. Thought Christie had a good game tonight, in addition Reed (MOTM) and MOTM. Does TC start against WBA, if he is fit?

Oh, I thought today's performance was much better than the Forest one.   

Sure, we looked gritty in the Forest win.   Today we just looked like the better team playing slightly better attacking football.  imo

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on July 10, 2020, 10:22:28 PM
Totally agree. Sets us up nicely for the game against WBA. Blackburn need the points tomorrow to stay in the hunt for a top six place. Thought Christie had a good game tonight, in addition Reed (MOTM) and MOTM. Does TC start against WBA, if he is fit?

Agreed.   He can be captain from the bench and I don't care.   Imo Reed, Josh and Stefjo should be our starting midfield next game.

Sgt Fulham

Stefan and Christie have to start. I like Odoi but I feel Christie gives a lot more fluidity to our attacks. Somehow get Knock/Cav/Cairney firing on all cylinders and we're laughing.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 10, 2020, 10:24:56 PM
Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on July 10, 2020, 10:22:28 PM

Agreed.   He can be captain from the bench and I don't care.   Imo Reed, Josh and Stefjo should be our starting midfield next game.

Yeah me too.

Deeping_white

Dare I say it but Joe Bryan was really solid tonight, and I make that two games running he's been defensively sound. Maybe Gray has worked on it with him in the past few weeks because since he got benched for Odoi he's been miles better

Steven Ageroad

Maybe Christie had a good game because there were no doubters at the match to get on his back? I must admit that I was one of them!

fulhamben

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 10, 2020, 10:35:03 PM
Dare I say it but Joe Bryan was really solid tonight, and I make that two games running he's been defensively sound. Maybe Gray has worked on it with him in the past few weeks because since he got benched for Odoi he's been miles better
agreed. He actually defended well tonight.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulham1959

"What aswell party this is!"

RoyTund

Best performance for a long time, even with a slow first 25 mins

WindyCity

Yep, for a change, a really good FFC show.  It's about time.  Played well against a strong side.  Last two wins should bolster confidence.  Maybe, just maybe, outside chance at automatic?  Could happen, but FFC must continue these winning ways!

COYW!!!