watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

As season ticket holders-most of us

Started by bobbo, July 10, 2020, 10:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

I think we should be party to some kind of information on our players when they are injured.

Why is it such a secret, it never used to be years ago.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

fulhamben

We are talking about a team that won't even allow their positions to be given away when the teams announced, there's zero chance of getting proper injury updates.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tempest

Just give the line up to the opposition a week before the game to give them the best chance of beating us too.

And that old chestnut, a fan is a fan whether they are a season ticket holder or not. Never expected to be treated differently whether I've been a STH or not.

We are all fans, one fan is no more important than another regardless of length of time been a fan or money spent.

Can't believe people still think this way [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

fulhamben

Quote from: Tempest on July 10, 2020, 11:29:37 PM
Just give the line up to the opposition a week before the game to give them the best chance of beating us too.

And that old chestnut, a fan is a fan whether they are a season ticket holder or not. Never expected to be treated differently whether I've been a STH or not.

We are all fans, one fan is no more important than another regardless of length of time been a fan or money spent.

Can't believe people still think this way [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

pep has confirmed that Aguero is out of the Real Madrid clash. Granted he might be lying, but if true then he obviously doesn't feel that it gives away an advantage.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.