watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Play Off Dates

Started by ByTheRiver, July 14, 2020, 10:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ByTheRiver

Those more with more knowledge or better memories than me, do you know which way round they go/who plays first?

Found the rescheduled dates:

July 26th (play off 1 first leg)
July 27th (play off 2 first leg)

July 29th (play off 1 second leg)
July 30th (play off 2 second leg)

August 4th final

Is the first game 4th v 5th (which is likely to be us)? So Sunday and Wednesday or the other way around?

I only ask as I am going away that week so will be making arrangements as I'm sure as hell not missing any!

filham

I too would like the dates written down, also any idea of TV coverage, Will FFCtv be available with live coverage.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: ByTheRiver on July 14, 2020, 10:07:56 AM
Those more with more knowledge or better memories than me, do you know which way round they go/who plays first?

August 4th final

Is the first game 4th v 5th (which is likely to be us)? So Sunday and Wednesday or the other way around?

I only ask as I am going away that week so will be making arrangements as I'm sure as hell not missing any!

Surely the team's playing on the 26th will have a fatigue advantage

ByTheRiver

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on July 14, 2020, 10:18:40 AM
Quote from: ByTheRiver on July 14, 2020, 10:07:56 AM

August 4th final

Surely the team's playing on the 26th will have a fatigue advantage

In terms of the final? Possibly, it's an extra day rest. Potentially the team finishing 3rd (and so 6th too) would get that then? I'm sure in previous years 4th vs 5th was the first match though (that said I may well be wrong!).

ByTheRiver

Quote from: filham on July 14, 2020, 10:16:34 AM
I too would like the dates written down, also any idea of TV coverage, Will FFCtv be available with live coverage.

I think Sky still have the rights. Not sure how this will translate to FFCtv - usually it would be that 'only available to international viewers' thing as part of Sky exclusivity deal but that's been out the window with Covid/no fans so I would assume they will be able to show it too.