watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Kits Thread - 20/21 Season

Started by Friendsoffulham, July 17, 2020, 04:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

Its pretty obvious the kit is not yet released because the new sponsorship is not yet signed off. We were one of the last two clubs in British football to confirm promotion/no promotion status.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Wolf on August 25, 2020, 02:02:27 PM
Its pretty obvious the kit is not yet released because the new sponsorship is not yet signed off. We were one of the last two clubs in British football to confirm promotion/no promotion status.

That is so but it's still generally the case that we are always the last to reveal the new shirt (and sponsor) and the regularity of it happening is puzzling ?

colham

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 23, 2020, 09:21:18 AM
Where's Tooting n Mitcham ?🤔

Where is it you ask ?
The Jail Birds ground can be located in Morden, it is generally known as Imperial Fields.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Huxley

Herta Berlin currently have no shirt sponsor but have starting selling their new strip... record sales of shirts. Fans don't want sponsorship that doesn't reflect their personal brand associations, but it such good business for clubs.

ffcwickford

Quote from: Huxley on August 25, 2020, 06:43:50 PM
Herta Berlin currently have no shirt sponsor but have starting selling their new strip... record sales of shirts. Fans don't want sponsorship that doesn't reflect their personal brand associations, but it such good business for clubs.
I would be really pleased if Fulham decided to not have a sponsor this year and just had plain unadorned shirts - better than a betting company or a drinks company!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 25, 2020, 06:31:40 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 23, 2020, 09:21:18 AM
Where's Tooting n Mitcham ?🤔

Where is it you ask ?
The Jail Birds ground can be located in Morden, it is generally known as Imperial Fields.

🤗

Wolf

Quote from: ffcwickford on August 25, 2020, 08:51:46 PM
I would be really pleased if Fulham decided to not have a sponsor this year and just had plain unadorned shirts - better than a betting company or a drinks company!

But would you be happy with the direct reduction in income that would have an impact on the playing budget which could mean for example Harrison Reed signing for a different team?

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

Beşiktaş home

Beşiktaş away

Beşiktaş 3rd

Mince n Tatties

Still waiting for Tooting n Mitcham WhiteJC.😋

Wolf

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 26, 2020, 12:24:58 PM

Its on their website if you're desperate. Should you not have access to their website the home shirt is thick black and white stripes, away shirt a bluey purple. I'm waiting to see if they manage to arrange opponents for a home PSF on Saturday, if so they'll be my first choice.

WhiteJC

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: whitejc on August 26, 2020, 02:15:27 PM

home

away

Cheers WhiteJC.
It's terrible,its normally like Newcastle.
Come on you Terrors,going up this season.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Wolf on August 26, 2020, 01:49:37 PM

Its on their website if you're desperate. Should you not have access to their website the home shirt is thick black and white stripes, away shirt a bluey purple. I'm waiting to see if they manage to arrange opponents for a home PSF on Saturday, if so they'll be my first choice.

👍

RaySmith

Quote from: ffcwickford on August 25, 2020, 08:51:46 PM

Maybe the Church could sponsor us - a return to our origins.
Change the strip to all white!

Moltobueno

Talking about ugly kits, here's Juventus 3rd:

WhiteJC

Albacete home

Albacete away

Juventus 3rd

WhiteJC

Everton 3rd

Brighton 3rd

Leicester away

WhiteJC