watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Play offs only on Sky!

Started by Southdowns White, July 23, 2020, 09:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

Yet again the real supporters are let down, either sign up to Sky or go into a pub. In these Covid times many people will not go into a pub or closed environment with other people. Is it possible to sign up for the 2 Fulham playoff games and nothing else.

ByTheRiver

I said this on here a couple of weeks ago, it's not news. They have an exclusivity deal. It's called the Sky Bet play-offs!

I do agree that it's not ideal for fans though. Best solution I think would be to get one of those Now TV 24 hour passes then you can watch it in the comfort of your own home (better coverage/cameras too). Not the cheapest though.

I'm off to my place in Spain at the weekend for 10 days but thankfully there's a bar not far that has all the English games on.

Asotosyios

I'm pretty sure you can buy a Now TV one-day pass for £5.99 or at least that's how it used to be.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Asotosyios

It's £9.99 - just had a look.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Deeping_white

Every now and again, NowTv do a one month trial for £3.99 so see if you can get that offer

South Coast White

Surely FFCTV will offer this to STH

ByTheRiver

Quote from: South Coast White on July 23, 2020, 09:53:57 AM
Surely FFCTV will offer this to STH

They've said on the club website that they cannot stream it.

SuffolkWhite

Get Now tv for a week £15 I believe.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Southdowns White

filham

Thanks for that tip I must look into Now  TV, sounds a bargain £10/match to see those Fulham games.
Usually I would have enjoyed the pub. but have strict NHS letters warning me into Coronavirus Shielding.
Would have thought that FFCtv could have negotiated a deal with Sky for season ticket holders.

filham

Is NOW tv reliable, how do they connect you just for a day if you have no dish or cable.

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on July 23, 2020, 05:06:07 PM
Is NOW tv reliable, how do they connect you just for a day if you have no dish or cable.
through the internet. And I've found it reliable for everything I've ever used it for.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Plodder

I use Now TV, and from my experience, I recommend it if you want to dip in and out of sport from time to time and don't want to be tied in to a Sky deal.  Currently, I have a rolling monthly pass, because of cricket and Formula One, but I can cancel it without penalty whenever I want and sign up again another time.  I have found it a very good service.  If you just want to watch the Fulham play-off games, create an account online and get either a one day or one week pass.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I got a one month pass with Now TV for £34.99 and that covered four Fulham matches plus the West Indies Test Cricket. I advised them that I was cancelling and they immediately offered me a further month at the reduced price of £19.99. That will cover our two play off games and hopefully the final plus even more cricket. An excellent deal.

AnOldBrownie

It's on ESPN+ here in the states, and it's $5.99 a month.   I'm not sure how VPNs work, but I assume that if you have a VPN you could use that to set up an ESPN+ account.

I don't use a VPN personally, but NordVPN is $12 per month.   You'd only need it for a month...plus $6 for ESPN plus.

That's what?  £13 for (hopefully) all three games?

082.gif

Bocanegra

Its always exclusive to sky. Buy a Now TV pass for like £9.99 and stop complaining.

AnOldBrownie

Just wanted to add that with the VPN you could also get Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ for just a month for like £25.

Great deal and you can watch all of the playoffs/Wembley.

Milo

Now TV very simple.

Create an account, buy a 24 hour sky sports pass for £10, then when you go to watch it it will ask if you're sure you want to activate your pass. Select yes, obviously, then crack on.

Word of advice would be to not go for the Sky Sports mobile option as although just £6/month doesn't let you access all football channels and hence is redundant.

bog

Some of their games they have also put on the Pick channel on freeview why not these?  :031:

092.gif

Sgt Fulham

Now TV didn't cancel my free trial despite me doing it with time to spare. They then claimed they couldn't find my account (blatant lie) and so conveniently couldn't cancel my membership and have the worst customer service possible. Be careful.