We Are Premier League

Johansen and Kamara for TC and Kebano in 56min please

Yes, TC had a good shot but he hasn't done enough in the first half

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Sting of the North on July 27, 2020, 08:35:07 PM
Quote from: Ordar on July 27, 2020, 08:31:41 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on July 27, 2020, 08:25:42 PM
Quote from: Ordar on July 27, 2020, 08:24:52 PM
There is zero point putting high crosses in. No plan B shock.

I'd take Cairney off. Offering literally zero

Wow thanks for that needless toxic response

You were proven wrong very quickly, to no surprise.

Sorry for that, but the post kind of invited it, with a complete lack of nuance. Didn't mean to take it out on you, just tired of every match day thread being absolutely clogged up with complaints from minute 1, regardless of what happens. Again, sorry for also being part of the problem.

I agree. I was one who called for Tom to come off... he grew into the game, but I think a StefJo sub for him in the 2nd might be a good call.

Excited for AK47
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Bassey the warrior

To be fair that's the first thing Cairney has done, before that he was anonymous. He needs to show he's the better player than Tomlin who has been influential. If Reid is going to go wide someone needs to get in the box.

Sting of the North

It's an even tough game and we are standing our ground. The longer the game goes on the more our superior individual quality will shine through. Good half of football, except for the usual suspects not being able to handle people disagreeing with their doom and gloom  086.gif

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: mlangstrom on July 27, 2020, 08:36:31 PM
Johansen and Kamara for TC and Kebano in 56min please

Yes, TC had a good shot but he hasn't done enough in the first half

Why bring off Kebano? He has a goal in him and has been no less effective than Knockaert.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Sting of the North on July 27, 2020, 08:38:13 PM
It's an even tough game and we are standing our ground. The longer the game goes on the more our superior individual quality will shine through. Good half of football, except for the usual suspects not being able to handle people disagreeing with their doom and gloom  086.gif

Haha!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Ordar

Sgt Fulham

Happy with that half tbh. We need to be careful but we are controlling the game. Cardiff will have chances, but we have shown that we can hurt them.

bill taylors apprentice

Do you think we are ever likely to see something from either Knockart or D. Ried that wins us a game?

Sting of the North

Think Kebano has been our best player. I am no big fan, but he does make things happen. Normally with little end product, but the alternative right now is someone who doesn't make something happen to begin with.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Ordar on July 27, 2020, 08:39:09 PM
If Kamara is fit. I would get him on at HT

Agree, or at least on 60 minutes to destroy their tired defenders.

grandad

Cairney has to have the 45 minutes of his life. I just wish he would play a little higher Let Onomah drop back a little.
Where there's a will there's a wife

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Statto on July 27, 2020, 08:33:17 PM
Quote from: Nero on July 27, 2020, 08:19:43 PM
Quote from: Jurassic Parker on July 27, 2020, 08:13:23 PM
Quote from: Statto on July 27, 2020, 08:10:28 PM
Quote from: Jurassic Parker on July 27, 2020, 08:00:01 PM
Quote from: Statto on July 27, 2020, 07:56:22 PM
Co-commentator is annoying. Pro-Cardiff and talks too much. Most of it coming from his arse, it seems. Who is he?

Its our very own paul konchesky haha

Cockney Paul Konchesky? No it isn't

I'm watching on sky sports UK BTW

Apologies different channel

Thnik its Hincliffe on Sky never has a good word to say about us

Now going on about great working class areas like Cardiff and Stoke.

its Danny Higgenbotham

Motspur Park

I think that the smother by Smithies saw him land on Josh's leg. If he did and that challenge had been from an outfield player it would have been a red card. None of the commentators dwelt on it but after seeing th eLeeds game a few weeks ago, the commentary team were besides themselves trying to get Mitro a retrospective red card.

Deeping_white

I think Parker makes TC play too high - look at where Reed usually has the ball and that was where TC used to like it so he could dictate play. Now when he gets the ball he's got his back to goal and being pressed instantly. Also think he suffers from a lack of penetrating runs from the wings.

Would be tempted to bring AK on for 25 mins on the right and let him go at the LB, Knockaert is so painfully predictable.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on July 27, 2020, 08:39:29 PM
Happy with that half tbh. We need to be careful but we are controlling the game. Cardiff will have chances, but we have shown that we can hurt them.
:plus one:

filham

Guess Kamara not yet ready for 45 minutes but surely he must come on on the hour.
Also Odoi on for Bryan.

Deeping_white

Quote from: filham on July 27, 2020, 08:45:46 PM
Guess Kamara not yet ready for 45 minutes but surely he must come on on the hour.
Also Odoi on for Bryan.

If you swap Odoi for Bryan then we will create nothing down the left and Kebano will be all on his own

Syd Cupp

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 27, 2020, 08:44:11 PM
I think Parker makes TC play too high - look at where Reed usually has the ball and that was where TC used to like it so he could dictate play. Now when he gets the ball he's got his back to goal and being pressed instantly. Also think he suffers from a lack of penetrating runs from the wings.

Would be tempted to bring AK on for 25 mins on the right and let him go at the LB, Knockaert is so painfully predictable.

I said during the last game that Parker has managed to nullify Cairney and make him a very average player if not a bench warmer.
Where as under Joka Cairney was very much a key player

Deeping_white

Quote from: Syd Cupp on July 27, 2020, 08:48:34 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on July 27, 2020, 08:44:11 PM

I said during the last game that Parker has managed to nullify Cairney and make him a very average player if not a bench warmer.
Where as under Joka Cairney was very much a key player

Agree, I think Parker's perfect midfield is 3 players that kind of play like he used to, and at least one of them has to be good at passing and he's content.