watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Neil Harris interview

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, July 27, 2020, 10:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

What an odious individual - excuses, excuses , excuses.

Not a foul for the kebano free kick, we were miles better than Fulham in first half, Fulham celebrating as if they have got through - what a *$€#%>€

fulhamben

I can see he's point on that a little bit. I thought hector was going to see red in the first half, and there wasn't much difference between what happened. But hey they were crap and we were excellent
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ChesterTheTabby

Played for Milwall... what do you expect?
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

SP

I predicted this on the match day thread, so predictable.

Ordar

He always has an excuse.

It is what it is. He's trying to deflect from the team performance second half

Mince n Tatties

RoyTund

Dreadful. And bless. How about you were just poo? And what about the tackle on Bryan then

Statto

For those interested in an objective view, rather than some bitter Pro-Cardiff view from Harris (or fulhamben aka brentfordben) the first four words of the BBC write-up:

Fulham
Thoroughly
Outplayed
Cardiff

Sgt Fulham

Didn't see anything too wrong with his interview. Of course he is going to be biased, he is their manager. We need to stay focused and not think this is over just yet. We have to score the first goal at the Cottage. He does have a point regarding Hector's foul, but both were fouls imo.

KJS

Quote from: fulhamben on July 27, 2020, 10:14:44 PM
I can see he's point on that a little bit. I thought hector was going to see red in the first half, and there wasn't much difference between what happened. But hey they were crap and we were excellent

🙄

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on July 27, 2020, 10:18:40 PM
For those interested in an objective view, rather than some bitter Pro-Cardiff view from Harris (or fulhamben aka brentfordben) the first four words of the BBC write-up:

Fulham
Thoroughly
Outplayed
Cardiff
twit, my view was objective.

fulhamben

Quote from: KJS on July 27, 2020, 10:19:32 PM

🙄
did you not see hector wipe out the Cardiff player in the first half then?

One Martin Thomas

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: fulhamben on July 27, 2020, 10:20:30 PM
Quote from: KJS on July 27, 2020, 10:19:32 PM

🙄
did you not see hector wipe out the Cardiff player in the first half then?

Oye, you mean when the Cardiff cheat kicked the ball down the field with zero intention of going for it, and purposefully running into Hector? No foul. Just a winker from Cardiff City.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

_Putney_

yeah he's annoyed that we've turned him over a few times when he was at millwall. tie isn't over yet, we can still slip.

andyk

His main job is to keep his players interested.  He can't come out and say that the second half was ridiculously one sided and we might as well not show up on Thursday. But he knows.

Baszab

He did win a key stat though - 17-9 fouls
Half of them committed by that git Tomlin

The Enclosurite

Very concerned they will try to do a job on us Thursday by unsettling us with niggly fouls etc and try to wind our players up for a reaction.  We will need to keep our discipline as we don't want anyone potentially missing out on a trip to Wembley.
¡COYW!

Andy S

We just need to finish it at the cottage

joef

I find him grim. Talks with a jaw jut like he's ready to chin someone all the time.
Every post match interview is the same - Nothing's his fault, everyone's against him and his team. His team are honest, hard working, would never dive. Opposition are play-actors, lucky, manipulating the ref. You can take the boy out of Millwall...