watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford 1-2 Fulham - Play-off Final, Tuesday 4th August 19:45

Started by WhiteJC, July 31, 2020, 09:58:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Knock's fresh legs and energy could be valuable at this late stage against tiring defenders.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on August 04, 2020, 09:20:00 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on August 04, 2020, 09:18:51 PM
Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on August 04, 2020, 09:16:40 PM
Knockaert coming on. Are you having a laugh? Joke sub. Why is Mitro not coming on unless he can barely run?

Knockaert for Bobby is the only real sub you can do in a winger for winger swap - who else do you put on? Half fit Cav?
Reid for Mitro and AK to go to the right.

Mitro doesn't press like any of the current from 3, it's what has been a strength of this performance tonight

HobGoblin

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Deeping_white

How can Brentford have their entire team back in their half before we've even got 3 players in theirs from a breakaway?

Bassey the warrior

HobGoblin

Deeping_white

It just looks like we've run out of ideas for the time being - Onomah has the ball deep into their half and he looks around and who is there to pass to?

Bassey the warrior

Disappointing secomd half but I hope to eat my words. Why does Kamara keep cutting back when one on one against the last defender? I can only assume it's down to fatigue.

Mince n Tatties

Kamara keeps dribbling into box and then comes out again.

HobGoblin

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.