watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

AK47

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, August 05, 2020, 11:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Really hoping he does well in the premier league.

He did well for us in the play offs even though not 100% match fit. Seems to have matured as well and not doing crazy things now. Another example of good man management by Parker.

Statto

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 05, 2020, 11:07:43 AM
Another example of good man management by Parker.

+1
Proves the previous issues were down to Ranieri

filham

Good to see him back and fit, should prove useful next season as an impact sub and as cover for Mitro at least.

FFC1987

Quote from: Statto on August 05, 2020, 11:10:02 AM
Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 05, 2020, 11:07:43 AM
Another example of good man management by Parker.

+1
Proves the previous issues were down to Ranieri

Yep. Hindsight here would indicate that for sure.

St Eve

He ran himself into the ground last night. Did everything asked of him. I think he will do well

Delboy

Showed total commitment to the Fulham cause. Well done AK.

Deeping_white

After the final whistle, AK went live on Instagram for about 26 mins or so. In that time I'm 99% sure Ali Mac walks up to him, gives him a hug and says "well done" or words to that effect which struck me as interesting because it was supposed to be him that AK had a run in with when he was kicked out of the training ground??

Tabby

He is the kind of guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. Have been a fan since he joined and hope he will be able to continue to scare defenders at PL level.

hongkongfulham

our very own Adama Traore

Cambridge Pete

Thought he was excellent last night, ran himself into the ground. As for Mitro I thought he was class in the way he consoled the Bees keeper and praising AK

LittleErn

He's definitely an asset on current form. I would like to see him working on his first touch and the pace of his passes. If he learns to control them he could be devastating.

MikeTheCubed

Noticed at the end of his interview he said we will go to the Premier League "hopefully with the same team (and some good players coming in)". I don't know whether that was in terms of him wanting to keep his place or because he feels the team will perform better with less upheaval, but I think he deserves a prolonged run in the starting lineup.

hovewhite

AK is a more mature individual on the pitch and think the bust up last year helped towards what he is now and believe he will do well.

davew

Quote from: filham on August 05, 2020, 11:42:05 AM
Good to see him back and fit, should prove useful next season as an impact sub and as cover for Mitro at least.
I think he could prove better than that.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Carborundum

He just gets better and better.