watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thanks Whitejc

Started by grandad, August 05, 2020, 04:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

May I thank him for all his hard work, time & technical skill in producing this daily feast of articles. It is much appreciated.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Fulham1959

Southcoastffc

Quote from: grandad on August 05, 2020, 04:33:25 PM
May I thank him for all his hard work, time & technical skill in producing this daily feast of articles. It is much appreciated.
:plus one:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

ByTheRiver

Yeah, echo this. Great work. Cheers!

RaySmith

Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 05, 2020, 04:46:51 PM

And thanks  for all the other work he does on here, like on the Friday Music Thread.

davew

Very much appreciated, I read the updates almost every day, keep up the good work.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

jarv

Great job....I get all my Fulham news on here.

Holders

Quote from: RaySmith on August 05, 2020, 04:53:19 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 05, 2020, 04:46:51 PM

And thanks  for all the other work he does on here, like on the Friday Music Thread.

Yes, definitely.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Mince n Tatties

bigalffc

Absolutely top class White JC thank you very much, always my first read of the day. 077.gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Sting of the North

Asotosyios

Thanks for all your hard work Whitejc and for my avatar as well!   :Haynes The Maestro:

Finnans Right Peg

Sgt Fulham

Top man. Went out of his way to give me an avatar too a few years back. Embodies what makes this forum so special and so successful.

Jim©

Yep, first place I visit online each day.  Thanks indeed.

Bill2

Thanks from me to. One of the first things I do every day is look for his/her post.

HV71

Very well said - first thing I look for in the morning. Thanks

Jims Dentist

Yes, a big thank you JW.

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Bill2 on August 05, 2020, 10:49:34 PM
Thanks from me to. One of the first things I do every day is look for his/her post.
+1. many thanks!