watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My Player Ratings 19/20

Started by MrFFC, August 09, 2020, 12:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

Marcus Bettinelli - 6 - Club Legend made a few mistakes when he was playing but his passion at Wembley even though he is a number 2 now will always make him a Fulham hero.

Marek Rodak - 8.5 - Right up there for player of the season responded so well to his red card at Boro. Very commanding keeper think he deserves his chance as Prem number 1.

Denis Odoi - 7 - Will always make the odd mistake where he switches off but has had a good season for me can always count on him anywhere across the back 4 very good squad member.

Cyrus Christie - 7 - Been in & out of the side struggled for a run of games but when he has played he has done well hope he is kept for next season.

Tim Ream - 7.5 - Gets criticism unfairly for me I do feel he is on the decline but when it counted he stepped up kept passing from the back under pressure & will be a good 3rd choice CB for next season.

Michael Hector - 9 - Changed our season coming in. Absolute monster at the back, crucial we get him a suitable partner for next season he certainly he deserves his crack at the Prem.

Alfie Mawson - 6.5 - Undoubtably a good CB but just hasn't quite happened for him at Fulham for some reason hasn't featured for some time now won't surprise me if he moves on this summer.

Max Le Marchand - 6 - Not played much this season due to injury. Parker kept him around for when the big games come so clearly thinks he is a decent player.

Steven Sessegnon - 6 - Done really well at the start of the season looked to make position his own made a couple of mistakes v Forest & was slowly fazed out of the side. Promising youngster but with us in Prem now a loan move could be good for all.

Joe Bryan - 7.5 - Joe Bryan can be got at down the left hand side there is no doubt about that & he clearly is effective going forward. Had a mixed season for me but saved it for when it mattered most to make himself a Fulham legend forever. Think he needs competition for his place next season but ended the season in strong form for sure.

Harrison Reed - 8.5 - What a player he is , obviously he struggled with injuries but since lock down has probably been our best player. Crucial to make us more solid. Target number 1 off season has to be getting Reed back on a long term deal for me.

Josh Onomah - 8 - Struggled when he come to the club but wow what a turnaround since lockdown. So important in us going up become a vital player & what a goal at Cardiff! Will be interesting to see how he gets on next season but I have high hopes for him. Impressive 1st season at Fulham.

Tom Cairney - 7.5 - Vintage Tom Cairney early doors plenty of screamers then hit a dip in form & got a lot of criticism but was unbelievable at Wembley controlled the game when it mattered most & hopefully a fully fit Cairney can show he is Prem level next season.

Kevin McDonald - 6.5 - Around Xmas time when he come in for a run of games was vital in us keeping clean sheets. Still has a lot to offer just unfortunately for him Harrison Reed is a Prem level player. Am sure many championship sides would like to take him on but I hope he sticks around big presence at the club & will never let you down.

Stefan Johansen - 6.5 - A player I really like I feel he was under used this season & I expect him to move on this summer as any team looking to be in the Championship top 6 next season would be lucky to have StefJo. Quality player again just unfortunate that Reed & Onomah game in & played to such a high level.

Harry Arter - 6.5 - Seems to be an unpopular player with fans but I felt he started season well then was injured & sent off at Cardiff struggled for form when he come back but was very good in that run of games when Cairney was missing injured in the build up to play offs. I feel we can do better in Prem but I won't be upset if he comes back full time he is a decent player.

Anthony Knockeart - 7 - So excited when we signed him it hasn't quite happened for him his end product let's him down but you can't fault his heart & passion & is a dangerous player with the ball at his feet I hope a bit of luck goes his away early season as a confident Anthony Knockeart is a very decent player.

Ivan Cavaleiro - 7 - Brilliant start to his time at Fulham with many long range screamers I am a big fan of his but has certainly under performed since signing full time in January but this man is a match winner if he in the right mood & will be important in our battle to stay up next season I feel.

Neeskens Kebano - 7.5 - A player I have always liked was under used massively before lock down but he got his chance & wow he has taken it. Form player in the league going in to the play off final. Free kick master & very good when he gets a defender 1 on 1 I am happy he has got a new deal & hope he gets his chance next season.

Abou Kamara - 7 - When he doesn't play I feel we miss him you never know what you are going to get from him. Mixed season with injuries etc but a double against QPR & lead the line well at Kamara makes it a decent season for Kamara.

Bobby Reid - 7.5 - A player with so much ability has a bit of everything was a very good signing for us & hit a purple patch around Xmas time with some vital goals. I feel he should score more will be interesting to see how he handles the step up but a good player to have around for sure.

Aleksandar Mitrovic - 9 - The Golden Boot winner,  the beast,  the man who still wanted to help us up even when clearly in pain & not fit. Brilliant season for Mitro other than his poor challenge at Leeds. We done very well in his absence which is important but huge in our promotion & we are going to need 10-15 league goals from the big man next year if we are to stay up.

A tough long season but wow what a night Tuesday was. I agree with the decision of only signing 3/4 signings as the squad is strong but we certainly need additions at RB & CB for me. I would quite like to see Kongolo back was a shame he got injured I think fully fit he would be good for us. I think another attacking player & maybe Anguissa back from loan would stand us with a chance of survival.

Roll on next season. COYW
Come on you Whites!! :)

hongkongfulham

have to agree whole heartedly with all of that, echo my own views pretty closely.  Hungry for recruitment info now after the excitement of the final but will have to be patient I suppose!

ALG01

Football is a team game and we achieved promotion. On that basis i award a very unscientific 9.5 to everyone that played.