watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When do the squad go back to training?

Started by General, August 15, 2020, 01:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Short turn over and pics on official twitter suggesting they're back already perhaps?

RaySmith

They probably are.
Well, they've just had a 3 month lay off, though supposed it be keeping themselves fit.
I'm sure the players were happy not to have more free time at home, and would rather be training with their mates.

Deuce

I think Cairney said After the play offs that hes got two weeks vacation.

filham

Quote from: Deuce on August 15, 2020, 05:46:14 PM
I think Cairney said After the play offs that hes got two weeks vacation.
Parker also said he was away on two weeks holiday. So gues they will all be back in about two or three days time, without Reed and Arter of course.

ByTheRiver

Two week vacation so next week hopefully. Need to keep Mitro off the Dominios pizzas and cigars!

ByTheRiver

Feel a bit sick at having used the word 'vacation'. I apologise profusely to all. It won't happen again x

filham

After the intense pressure of those 12 post lockdown matches, squeezed into less than two months ,I suspect our players would have welcomed a longer break. All of our opponents not being involved in those three play off matches may start with an advantage.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

The Goal and Player of the Season Votes close on Monday 17th and it says on the Official that the results will be announced when the players return to training.
Surely that must be later next week?

MrFFC

Most the players sound like they are returning tomorrow judging by the comments on Player of the year announcement
Come on you Whites!! :)

Dougie

I was watching Abou Kamara's Insta videos he recorded on the pitch and I think one of them has Stuart Gray telling him it all starts again on August 23rd.

Andy S

Nobody advertises when they are away. The burglars would have a field day

Hatch007

I bumped into Ray Lew week and had a lovely chat with him about Fulham. Lew said Palace were back in training from Saturday just gone (15th).

Our lads might reasonably have a few extra days off after their play-off exertions ...