watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

CAV

Started by Big T, September 19, 2020, 07:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junior white

I would have Knockers and reid wide and Onomah central.

Kebano flatters to deceive 2 or 3 good games and then disappears. He is good as an impact sub.

Same can be said ok AK, think he is great but there are times when you know he will be better of the bench and times when your playing a team where you may start him if they dont have a lot of pace at the back,

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: junior white on September 21, 2020, 10:48:40 AM

Kebano flatters to deceive 2 or 3 good games and then disappears. He is good as an impact sub.

Same can be said ok AK, think he is great but there are times when you know he will be better of the bench and times when your playing a team where you may start him if they dont have a lot of pace at the back,

Knock deceives every game though, a few nice touches and runs around a lot but very little end product. For Kebano you usually get some end product. For me Kebano should be our first choice on the left. Right wing up for grabs between the other wingers.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: General on September 21, 2020, 10:34:30 AM
Quote from: fulhamfever on September 21, 2020, 10:17:03 AM
CAV played the ball to Bryan who won the penalty which got us Level that enough is a game changing play.

This - suprised people are putting their blinkers on regarding this. Soft penalty or not, Cav did technically set the opportunity up that saw us score and give us a chance.

According to whoscored he scored 5 goals and made 7 assists for us last season. (12 total)

Knockaert got 3 goals and 4 assists (7)

Bobby scored 6 and got 3 assists (9)

Neeskens got 5 goals and 1 assist (6)

Kamara got 4 goals and 4 assists. (8)

By these stats alone, Cav is our most prolific proven winger during the last season, Reid next, then Kamara, then Knockaert and then Neeskens.

And that is so far proven this season as only Reid and Cav are the only two who've registered for us.

I haven't checked but I bet Kebano played fewer games than the others. You have to look at the goals vs games ratio. I think he's underrated on here.

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on September 21, 2020, 12:59:30 PM
Quote from: junior white on September 21, 2020, 10:48:40 AM

Knock deceives every game though, a few nice touches and runs around a lot but very little end product. For Kebano you usually get some end product. For me Kebano should be our first choice on the left. Right wing up for grabs between the other wingers.

Agree 100%. Knock was very hit and miss in the Championship and now were a league higher, we need a better a better option.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Big T

CAV played the ball to Bryan who won the penalty which got us Level that enough is a game changing play.
That's a bit desperate mate

fulhamfever

Quote from: Big T on September 21, 2020, 03:04:55 PM
That's a bit desperate mate

Facts right place to make the play he anticipated Bryan overlapping

Sting of the North

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on September 21, 2020, 01:00:46 PM
Quote from: General on September 21, 2020, 10:34:30 AM

This - suprised people are putting their blinkers on regarding this. Soft penalty or not, Cav did technically set the opportunity up that saw us score and give us a chance.

According to whoscored he scored 5 goals and made 7 assists for us last season. (12 total)

Knockaert got 3 goals and 4 assists (7)

Bobby scored 6 and got 3 assists (9)

Neeskens got 5 goals and 1 assist (6)

Kamara got 4 goals and 4 assists. (8)

By these stats alone, Cav is our most prolific proven winger during the last season, Reid next, then Kamara, then Knockaert and then Neeskens.

And that is so far proven this season as only Reid and Cav are the only two who've registered for us.

I haven't checked but I bet Kebano played fewer games than the others. You have to look at the goals vs games ratio. I think he's underrated on here.

I think he was perhaps slightly underrated but with that incredible form top at the end of the season has gone to being very overrated by many. His goals to games ratio for his Fulham career is surely not impressive by any means? Although probably a little better if we look at goals to minutes, since he has rarely played 90 minutes. Seems a great guy, but far from a solution to anything at this level in my opinion. Starting to suspect that the same can be said for several other players though.

Bill2

It was a poor ball played out of desperation had it been a better pass Joe could have got to it before being taken out.

Big T

Quote from: Bill2 on September 21, 2020, 06:18:51 PM
It was a poor ball played out of desperation had it been a better pass Joe could have got to it before being taken out.
That's what I'm saying, can hardly champion him for that pass, Keebano did more in 5 mins then Cavs done in the past 6 months
There's just no way he'd earnt the right to start against Leeds
End of.....

rebel

It's in every managers team talk, exactly what Cav likes to do, more often then not, they double up and stop him cutting in and shooting. That's his 'hallmark', that's how he scores his goals. He needs to find other strings to his bow.

Big T

Quote from: rebel on September 21, 2020, 06:38:30 PM
It's in every managers team talk, exactly what Cav likes to do, more often then not, they double up and stop him cutting in and shooting. That's his 'hallmark', that's how he scores his goals. He needs to find other strings to his bow.

Rebel what happened too CC ?
I miss it
T Mac

hongkongfulham

I prefer Kebano. Because our build up play is slow, Kebano is more suited to taking people on from a dead start. Its why I think Knock and Cav struggle as they would prefer to be getting in behind. Someone like Eze would have been great for us I think.

If we went more direct I think Cav gets exponentially more dangerous

fulhamfever

Call it what you may he made the pass end of, won the pen and dispatched by MITROVIC.

Bill2

Quote from: fulhamfever on September 22, 2020, 09:30:48 AM

Call it what you may he made the pass end of, won the pen and dispatched by MITROVIC.
The pass was too long and meant Joe was heading nowhere, had he not been fouled it would have ended up as a goal kick. If you want to see a good pass look at the one to Bamford for his goal.

rebel

Quote from: Big T on September 21, 2020, 08:13:15 PM

I miss it
T Mac

Hi Big T

I know the site owner ran a Pub, maybe all the stuff around Covid, lack of funds etc caused it's demise. I know very little, it just disappeared. I initially thought it had been hacked and they were building it back up. But it just disappeared.

Big T

Quote from: rebel on September 22, 2020, 11:00:09 AM
Quote from: Big T on September 21, 2020, 08:13:15 PM

I miss it
T Mac

Hi Big T

I know the site owner ran a Pub, maybe all the stuff around Covid, lack of funds etc caused it's demise. I know very little, it just disappeared. I initially thought it had been hacked and they were building it back up. But it just disappeared.
Yeah that's what I figured, I miss all those degenerates on there, especially  picking on BP

Jims Dentist

At times the Knocky, Cav and BDR, make Kebano look good.
I should add IMHO.