https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Post Match Thread: Fulham 0-3 A Villa

Started by fulhamben, September 28, 2020, 06:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

TOTALLY see my SP TK post

FFC1987

As much as a love Roy, I honestly don't think we have the quality even for him to work his magic!

Luffy86

Actually lost for words as to how poor we've been....

fulhamben

Quote from: Luffy86 on September 28, 2020, 06:33:37 PM
why, we looked this bad in a lot of games last season too
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Black, White and Fred

Why does Hector not jump? Seems scared of the challenge
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Fulham 442

Quote from: fulhamben on September 28, 2020, 06:35:58 PM
Quote from: Luffy86 on September 28, 2020, 06:33:37 PM
why, we looked this bad in a lot of games last season too
Exactly...and with a lack of decent recruitment how do we think we're going to compete in this division? It's bloody depressing and now having to listen to Roy Keane at half time..   

Southcoastffc

Assuming we lose this, I wonder how many more games SP is given to turn things around? 3?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Take Me Home MAF

I was always uncertain of Parkers credentials.

However, his target was promotion, and to be fair to him he delivered on that regardless of some of the football, and whether we went the long way around.

But he has not been given the materials to work with. In the Championship he has a suitable set of players, not at PL.

Number 1 on the shopping list was a CB of quality. The club has not delivered.

YoshWindsor

It's not over yet

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

ChesterTheTabby

You've been Parker Out for a year. This post isn't shocking. Players aren't good enough. Parker can organize this defense in every way possible, but they're just not good enough. If I give you lead and tell you to build a wooden boat, is that your fault, Ben, or mine for giving you the wrong materials and not getting you what you need or the materials you request? I'd say shame on me, and in this case, our DoF.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

fulhamben

Quote from: Take Me Home MAF on September 28, 2020, 06:39:10 PM
I was always uncertain of Parkers credentials.

However, his target was promotion, and to be fair to him he delivered on that regardless of some of the football, and whether we went the long way around.

But he has not been given the materials to work with. In the Championship he has a suitable set of players, not at PL.

Number 1 on the shopping list was a CB of quality. The club has not delivered.
actually his target was automatic promotion, he failed in that

sunburywhite

ODOI

O bviously
D efensively
O ften
I nept

Couldnt defend a marsh mellow at a BBQ
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

alfie

Quote from: YoshWindsor on September 28, 2020, 06:39:46 PM
It's not over yet

Me neither, stick it with through the good and the bad, for me that's what supporting a club is all about
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

fulhamben

Quote from: OhConnah on September 28, 2020, 06:39:51 PM
You've been Parker Out for a year. This post isn't shocking. Players aren't good enough. Parker can organize this defense in every way possible, but they're just not good enough. If I give you lead and tell you to build a wooden boat, is that your fault, Ben, or mine for giving you the wrong materials and not getting you what you need?
so you are saying no matter what we are getting relegated with these players? and to that i say, then we have nothing to lose by sacking a bad manager and at least trying to get one in that knows what he is doing

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: fulhamben on September 28, 2020, 06:41:22 PM
Quote from: OhConnah on September 28, 2020, 06:39:51 PM
You've been Parker Out for a year. This post isn't shocking. Players aren't good enough. Parker can organize this defense in every way possible, but they're just not good enough. If I give you lead and tell you to build a wooden boat, is that your fault, Ben, or mine for giving you the wrong materials and not getting you what you need?
so you are saying no matter what we are getting relegated with these players? and to that i say, then we have nothing to lose by sacking a bad manager and at least trying to get one in that knows what he is doing

And then you'll be "X Manager Out" again. And again. And again. And that'll turn us into a spiral of relegations like Sunderland due to zero stability or continuity. No thanks.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Danitar

I think the whole training staff need to look at themselves. Stuart gray I can't see what he offers us, he's meant to come as this defensive minded coach but look at it. Scotty and Matt are just lacking and you can see it. We have no plan B as all we are doing is just putting the same types of balls in the box. It's so bad you can't excuse it

Texas White

Somethings missing .... oh yes our defense.. 🤦‍♂️

YoshWindsor

100%

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: sunburywhite on September 28, 2020, 06:40:16 PM
ODOI

O bviously
D efensively
O ften
I nept