more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Post Match Thread: Fulham 0-3 A Villa

Started by fulhamben, September 28, 2020, 06:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Quote from: Take Me Home MAF on September 28, 2020, 06:39:10 PM
I was always uncertain of Parkers credentials.

However, his target was promotion, and to be fair to him he delivered on that regardless of some of the football, and whether we went the long way around.

But he has not been given the materials to work with. In the Championship he has a suitable set of players, not at PL.

Number 1 on the shopping list was a CB of quality. The club has not delivered.
I agree

fulhamben

Quote from: OhConnah on September 28, 2020, 06:42:48 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 28, 2020, 06:41:22 PM
Quote from: OhConnah on September 28, 2020, 06:39:51 PM
You've been Parker Out for a year. This post isn't shocking. Players aren't good enough. Parker can organize this defense in every way possible, but they're just not good enough. If I give you lead and tell you to build a wooden boat, is that your fault, Ben, or mine for giving you the wrong materials and not getting you what you need?
so you are saying no matter what we are getting relegated with these players? and to that i say, then we have nothing to lose by sacking a bad manager and at least trying to get one in that knows what he is doing

And then you'll be "X Manager Out" again. And again. And again. And that'll turn us into a spiral of relegations like Sunderland due to zero stability or continuity. No thanks.
was you happy about kit and sanchez being sacked? was slav and roy bad appointments by the club?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

F(f)CUK

Cannot just blame our defence, our midfield is happy to watch players run past and not track back. I do not remember any cross being cut out by our wingbacks mind.

Radiowhite

Quote from: fulhamben on September 28, 2020, 06:09:07 PM
Quote from: Radiowhite on September 28, 2020, 06:08:14 PM
You think this is Parker's fault  :012: not the best coach in the world could make these defenders good in the prem
hes a crap coach, anyone can see that
So you watch the training sessions? Who do you want in instead? Crap coach that got us promoted...
It's the players just like last time

YoshWindsor

The club like all clubs are a business, I dont support the business and can't control it, but I support the team and can't change that either, maybe they are out of their depth and look rank, but I'd never support anyone else.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

love4ffc

Quote from: F(f)CUK on September 28, 2020, 06:47:33 PM
Cannot just blame our defence, our midfield is happy to watch players run past and not track back. I do not remember any cross being cut out by our wingbacks mind.
Exactly
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Mince n Tatties

Just put the radio on to see what they saying.
"It's a defence that often struggled in Championship,so what do you expect in Premier"....True words indeed.
But we all knew that already.🤓

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: fulhamben on September 28, 2020, 06:46:44 PM
You've been Parker Out for a year. This post isn't shocking. Players aren't good enough. Parker can organize this defense in every way possible, but they're just not good enough. If I give you lead and tell you to build a wooden boat, is that your fault, Ben, or mine for giving you the wrong materials and not getting you what you need?
so you are saying no matter what we are getting relegated with these players? and to that i say, then we have nothing to lose by sacking a bad manager and at least trying to get one in that knows what he is doing

And then you'll be "X Manager Out" again. And again. And again. And that'll turn us into a spiral of relegations like Sunderland due to zero stability or continuity. No thanks.
was you happy about kit and sanchez being sacked? was slav and roy bad appointments by the club?

Lol "what aboutism" is a lazy man's excuse to cover up the current scenario. Different teams, different scenarios. Replace Parker 3 games in when We've failed to get him the defense he needs? Different story.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: fulhamben on September 28, 2020, 06:03:36 PM
Parker out, he had long enough to try and sort the defence out. he hasnt made the players at his disposal any more solid than when they got relegated last time out. ive had enough, dont even care if we win, we can not persist with a manager who can not organise a defence. PARKER OUT

Give it a rest Ben, we know that you are not Parker's number one fan. I think you were really hoping for a bad start so you could have a go at him.

Samsara

I'm done too. but I would rather us go down with Parker than play Manager roulette again. That clearly has NEVER worked.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: F(f)CUK on September 28, 2020, 06:47:33 PM
What midfield?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

fulhamben

Quote from: OhConnah on September 28, 2020, 06:51:43 PM

Lol "what aboutism" is a lazy man's excuse to cover up the current scenario. Different teams, different scenarios. Replace Parker 3 games in when We've failed to get him the defense he needs? Different story.
are you joking, you used the extreme case of sunderland as to why we shouldnt sack a crap manager. and parkers had more than 3 games hasnt he, he is in his 3 rd season with us
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Luffy86

What a loving joke our team is!!!

The Rock

Quote from: Tempest on September 28, 2020, 06:07:04 PM
Not Parkers fault,  not sure anyone can turn these sows ears to silk.

We need 2 CB's of quality. He doesn't have the tools for the PL. We wasn't good enough in the championship yet still have the same players basically.

TK is the issue.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Agreed. Slav couldn't do it. CR couldn't do it. Parker is not going to be able to do it. Perhaps he can do better, but no one can improve this defence.

Fulham 442

Goodnight Vienna,  depressing or what?  Sorry but just can't watch any more. I wanted us to compete in this league,  not be the whipping boys...

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Fulham 442 on September 28, 2020, 06:58:46 PM
Goodnight Vienna,  depressing or what?  Sorry but just can't watch any more. I wanted us to compete in this league,  not be the whipping boys...

Aye. With this defense, I can't see our first win period.

Only Me

Bring in Harry and Big Sam  :hook:

Twig

Sorry but it simply isn't Parker's fault.  We have needed central defenders of Premiership quality for a couple f years or more and Tony Khan has totally and utterly failed to sign any.  No manager could organise this lot into an effective defensive unit so there is absolutely zero point in calling for a change of manager.
And anyway what manager of quality would be daft enough to come given TK's track record???

Mr K.Dilkington

i don't really blame parker if you combine an inexperienced manager with a squad that consists of players who are mostly not good enough at this level. Its just extremely inept club management.
Foolish ham

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: fulhamben on September 28, 2020, 06:53:55 PM
Quote from: OhConnah on September 28, 2020, 06:51:43 PM

are you joking, you used the extreme case of sunderland as to why we shouldnt sack a crap manager. and parkers had more than 3 games hasnt he, he is in his 3 rd season with us

He oversaw our final games of a relegation season, then got us promoted in first full actual season in charge, and now he's in his second full season in charge. Talk about exaggeration, mate. Get a grip and accept that this is reality, not FIFA 20, the gaffer ain't holding the controller and he can't make a poor team beat a better team with a couple button mashes and thumb stick flicks. He's working with what he's got.