watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Knockaert proves once again

Started by Big T, October 01, 2020, 08:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big T

That he is one of the biggest lumps if not the biggest lump alongside Cavallero in the history of Fulham FC to ever play on the wing
Shocking
AND he earns 50 X more money then a doctor or a nurse

Sgt Fulham

He's crap beyond belief. Somehow we paid 8 figures for him; Brighton must still be laughing.

The Swan

I just don't know why we signed him on a permanent contract.
The Swan

Bryanthebroom

Was he any worse than AK or Onomah tonight?

I almost forgot that Onomah had started for us to be honest.

Mr K.Dilkington

Brighton played us for fools because he was past his best years ago
Foolish ham

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: The Swan on October 01, 2020, 08:37:21 PM

This I don't get either !! But I also don't get why both him and Cavaleiro have both destroyed us for other teams and are totally inadequate for us !!

Bill2

I think you are all being totally unfair to old shovel feet. He easily gets confused and thinks he is playing rugby and thinks we get two points for blasting the ball over the bar.

Inmyday75

Quote from: Bryanthebroom on October 01, 2020, 08:38:32 PM
Was he any worse than AK or Onomah tonight?

I almost forgot that Onomah had started for us to be honest.
Yep, totally Onamahmus! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spikey norman

Why would someone who not that long ago was Championship player of the year play so infectivity for us?
Maybe poor coaching?
Played in the wrong formation/position?
Seems to be the same for a number of our recent recruits.

Andy S

He always tries to cut in and shoot why? Because there is only one heavily marked player in the box. Mitro

FFC1987

I was more frustrated by his attitude and body language to be honest. Just didn't look like he could be bothered at times.

The Cravenette

This.

Incredible we paid that sort of money for him, money that could have been used elsewhere. He can't hit a barn door.

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on October 01, 2020, 08:39:11 PM

This I don't get either !! But I also don't get why both him and Cavaleiro have both destroyed us for other teams and are totally inadequate for us !!
Doesn't exactly ring the praises of our coaching staff does it

Woolly Mammoth

Who decides to waste his fathers money and buy these deadwood players via his collection of statistics in the first place.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

JimmyBullardsBarber

Love how people on here were tugging him off a few months back. Sad lot

Dodger53

Most of us though his loan would be the end of it because he is clearly not good enough for the championship...... No we signed him up for the long term. Was that because we didn't expect to go up? Maybe but we knew he wasn't good enough for the championship so who on earth change it from loan to permanent? TK?

bobbo

Quote from: Bill2 on October 01, 2020, 08:41:50 PM
I think you are all being totally unfair to old shovel feet. He easily gets confused and thinks he is playing rugby and thinks we get two points for blasting the ball over the bar.
i ade just that same comment to a mate tonight.
I've said it before , WHY are we signing players that are not reckoned to be good enough by the clubs they came from, HOW can they be good enough for us ,, 3 come to mind Reid,knock,cav.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

fulhamben

Quote from: bobbo on October 01, 2020, 10:36:36 PM
I've said it before , WHY are we signing players that are not reckoned to be good enough by the clubs they came from, HOW can they be good enough for us ,, 3 come to mind Reid,knock,cav.
who in our team did we sign from a club that wanted to keep them but couldn't refuse the money. I'm thinking Cairney and Robinson, maybe bryan
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Big T

Quote from: JimmyBullardsBarber on October 01, 2020, 10:25:10 PM
Love how people on here were tugging him off a few months back. Sad lot
I never tugged him off once, never rated him

He plays like a headless pitbull, the ball is his toy that he refuses to share

I can't believe we gave him a contract, I'm surprised he was capable of signing it, I bet he didn't pass the Pen back either

Tabby

Quote from: fulhamben on October 01, 2020, 10:45:27 PM
Quote from: bobbo on October 01, 2020, 10:36:36 PM
who in our team did we sign from a club that wanted to keep them but couldn't refuse the money. I'm thinking Cairney and Robinson, maybe bryan
Neil Warnock wasn't happy that BDR was allowed to leave.