https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well haven't we been good boys and girls this year

Started by os5889, November 30, 2010, 03:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Fulham FC fans top behaviour charts
Nov 30 2010 By Greg Burns

FULHAM FC issued the lowest number of banning orders in the Premier League in the past 12 months.

The Craven Cottage club only banned six fans compared to the 75 Chelsea FC fans banned from Stamford Bridge between November 11, 2009 and November 19 this year.

Figures released by the Home Office this week also showed that Championship side QPR banned 19 fans from Loftus Road, only beaten by Reading (5), Watford (5), Ipswich (15) and Preston (14).

Fulham FC fans were also bottom of the football arrests chart with just seven fans arrested during the same period compared to 127 at Chelsea FC and 41 at QPR.

Read More http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/fulham-and-hammersmith-news/local-fulham-and-hammersmith-news/2010/11/30/fulham-fc-fans-top-behaviour-charts-82029-27741256/#ixzz16mVcXiSe

Whiteroom

I am in two minds about this one. I think that it is good that we are not a bunch of drunken louts, but at the same time a bit of anger would not go amiss once in a while; just to fire the boys up a little.

LBNo11

...the stewards curtailling their aggressive and over the top stance of previous years may also have been a factor. Things have been much more relaxed at the back of the HE for example and so there is a better understanding and subsequently less confrontation.

It is nonetheless remarkeable that the other local teams' fans, even when you take into consideration the differences in ground capacities, act so differently to Fulham fans.

I do not look on our conduct as a failing, more an attribute...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

duffbeer

uuuhhhh, what about percentages?  Kind of meaningless to look at total numbers.

But Santa should still bring you all an extra special present this year.  What would you like, an FA Cup final or trouncing Liverpool twice? 

YankeeJim

I'll take beating the blue poo at the dog track. :handbags:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.