watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Congratulations to Rodak

Started by rebel, October 09, 2020, 08:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

We Are Premier League

Watch the game last night, he had a few decent saves but really need to improve on crosses and set pieces, looked a liability (or missing) at times in the air.

rebel

Quote from: We Are Premier League on October 09, 2020, 08:17:49 AM
Watch the game last night, he had a few decent saves but really need to improve on crosses and set pieces, looked a liability (or missing) at times in the air.

Agree, but will only learn and gain confidence from playing in such a 'big' game.

Dodgin

Shame Cyrus didn't get on the pitch, I see Slovakia up against NI next, winner qualifies.

RaySmith

copthornemike

Which is an area Areola looked excellent in the Wolves match - and also excellent distribution. If young Marek can learn and add these attributes to his game we have an outstanding keeper to look forward to assuming Areola will eventually go back to PSG at the end of his loan.
And well done Marek.

Tabby

Quote from: copthornemike on October 09, 2020, 01:07:01 PM
Which is an area Areola looked excellent in the Wolves match - and also excellent distribution. If young Marek can learn and add these attributes to his game we have an outstanding keeper to look forward to assuming Areola will eventually go back to PSG at the end of his loan.
And well done Marek.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, from when he signed:
The goalkeeper will remain at Craven Cottage for the duration of the 2020/21 season, with Fulham holding an option to make the move permanent.

If we get relegated he'll likely go back, but otherwise I think that the clause will be used if he cements his place as no.1.

AJW48361

I think he has all the ingredients to be a top keeper, just gaining experience and getting a presence about him.

filham

No need to worry about our keepers for the rest of the season, they both look capable. The pressure is at the other end , we need to see someone as well as Mitro scoring goals.