watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

that salcido

Started by Irelands_number1, December 01, 2010, 07:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irelands_number1

If he plays on sat ive a feeeling well be hit for 4 or 5.
Im amazed nobody else has copped on too his short comings, all you have to do is to run towards him and cut inside, the fat slob cant deal with it,
dont believe me, rewatch albrighton, few of the city goals, larsson.

PLAY JP!

SuffolkWhite

:005: Your a little  :014: Surley he needs some time to settle look at Baird, he does ok now. You sure your not a  :hook:. Only joking!!!  :hook:  :011:
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Admin

Quote from: Irelands_number1 on December 01, 2010, 07:13:59 PM
Im amazed nobody else has copped on too his short comings, all you have to do is to run towards him and cut inside, the fat slob cant deal with it,

PLAY JP!

If you want to post like this please take a short trip over to the offal.

JBH

PLAY JP!

if that's all you have to say fcuk off to the Darkside you knob :028:

CULTUREVULTURE

Poor player + exotic name = Fulham Fans favourite.

Ara Bedrossian all over again.

Irelands_number1

If whats all i have to say? :S I made my statement, hes not fit and cant keep up with the pace of this league, he shouldnt play, hes cost us enough already, or maybe he should work on his fitness and then play!

Scrumpy

Quote from: Irelands_number1 on December 01, 2010, 07:51:42 PM
If whats all i have to say? :S I made my statement, hes not fit and cant keep up with the pace of this league, he shouldnt play, hes cost us enough already, or maybe he should work on his fitness and then play!

I think some of the blame lies with Hughes, to be honest. I like a player who will play when asked, even if he's feeling a knock. But Carlos was clearly a long way from being fit on Saturday. He needs 2-3 weeks off to get fullly fit and high on confidence.

Having said that, he is clearly not as good at defending as he is at attacking. You can put 3, maybe 4, goals down to him alone this season. He's cost us serious points and looks more of a left winger, than a full back to me. In fairness, he was probbaly a bit of rush signing by Hughes, but I wouldn't say no to signing another left back in January.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 01, 2010, 08:04:48 PM

I think some of the blame lies with Hughes, to be honest. I like a player who will play when asked, even if he's feeling a knock. But Carlos was clearly a long way from being fit on Saturday. He needs 2-3 weeks off to get fullly fit and high on confidence.

Having said that, he is clearly not as good at defending as he is at attacking. You can put 3, maybe 4, goals down to him alone this season. He's cost us serious points and looks more of a left winger, than a full back to me. In fairness, he was probbaly a bit of rush signing by Hughes, but I wouldn't say no to signing another left back in January.

To be fair to Salcido though, most of his goals came in the City game, when he was far far far from full fitness. On the otherhand, prior to injury he's had several decent shots on target and one (maybe two?) assists. I say he's as about as good as Konch was.

ToodlesMcToot

Ah, yes. If only Sparky held onto Konch and kept Pantsil in the squad, everything would just be peachy right now.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Admin

Then make your thread title state "un-fit" rather than using typical offal talk such as "That fat salcido pr!kc".

LordNelson

This post belongs on the offal.  Where do you get off referring to one of the lads as a fat p****.  Be gone with ye.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

JBH

Calling a Fulham player what you did is digraceful, he was just back from injury v Man City and had little / no help from any of the midfielders, the first few games he looked composed and got forward well just as he did for Mexico in the World Cup

For you to Call him a Fat Pr*ck is totally out of order, as for replacing him with JP, firstly Pants is a Right back and secondly JP was awful at the start of the season was rightly dropped he then complained not to the manager but on Twitter making himself look a right pillock.

So before you single out one player look at what the others have done this season.

mhatc

PLAY JP!

This has no bearing on JP. They play different positions. Are you Irelands number 1 dyslexic?

Travers Barney

Just not very nice and not the way FOF or FFC should go about our business in relation to discussing a topic.

Salcidio is not a great defender but a better attacker than the previous bloke.

All things considered l prefer the bald chap.

As old Joni Mitchell chorussed...'you don't know what you've got till its gone'

We are the whites   
We are the whites

Burt

Reckon we haven't seen the best of Salcido yet.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Burt on December 01, 2010, 09:22:04 PM
Reckon we haven't seen the best of Salcido yet.

Couldn't have said it better.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Irelands_number1

I hope we havent either and he may have been unfit vs citeh but hes been at fault at more than just that game!
and yeah im dyslexic, good lad
who did hughes bring on for salcido on saturday?????... paintsil on and swap sides with baird!
Obviously i want to see every Fulham player doing well and Salcido has shown some promise especially going forward but i fear hes a bit of a Glen Johnson, overrated and praised although he cant actually defend.

sipwell

Quote from: Irelands_number1 on December 02, 2010, 01:00:18 PM
, overrated and praised although he cant actually defend.

Probably why he played so well at PSV and is a regular at the Mexican team. I am surprised you expect miracles from minute 1. He played for the same team for 4 or 5 years so he knew his compadres in defense very well. He knew where they would run/etc./etc. He has been with Fulham for a couple of months only, it is logical they haven't build up the automatisms that are required. I mean: Salcido is a defender who helps in attack. If there is a counter attack, Hangeland should play "wing defender" for the time being (if the attack comes on his wing) and Salcido should run to the box. The fact that didn't happen means that Hangeland/Baird and Salcido are not used to play with each other at this point.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!