more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reed over Anguissa for me

Started by Big T, October 24, 2020, 05:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashteadFFC

clarkey

Anguissa is probably our best player, he is class. Harrison Reed did play well when he came on, he moved the ball quickly and supported Cairney but the truth is we failed to stop Zaha. How difficult was that today.He made one and scored their second.

We now have to beat West Brom

bahay18

I dont think Anguissa was the problem today . But agree we probably need Reed in there. Both goals came from Cairney not going with the runner . Cairney did ok today but he has to be switched on when someone runs by him . At the moment , loftus cheek needs to make way . I expected big things but clearly not fit and worryingly looks like he would prefer to earn his 150k from the sofa on a Saturday afternoon . I expected so much more . Burn bright for 45 mins if need be but has to do more than we have seen so far , doesn't deserve the place of one of the promotion boys on what we have seen so far .

Tabby

Would like Reed in instead of Lemina. Lemina is good going forward, but I don't think he is a good fit for holding midfielder.

Lemina would be able to fit elsewhere in the team though.

Big T

I wasn't really slagging Anguissa off,? he has a lot of the ball and wins it a lot but nothing really
Comes of it, I just feel that Harrison may offer more regarding a clever pass and vision,

It's amazing to me how Harrison is being written off already by so many, saying he's not good enough at this level when he's barely even had a chance

Most of you were all in love with him at the end of last season, I find it rather sad

maybe YES Harrison, Cairney and Anguissa

Radiowhite

MikeCdawg

Admittedly, Anguissa had a poor game. But he has a lot more quality than Harrison Reed.
Lemina was also poor, he literally showed me nothing today and would probably have Reed over him, on that performance

AJW48361

I think TC is lacking something at this level pace,physicality and two good feet.A good Championship.player.

AJW48361

Breaking news Fulham WestBrom & Sheffield United are planning a  breakaway into the Championship.

winterline

Quote from: Big T on October 24, 2020, 05:06:00 PM
We just DO NOT win when Anguissa plays

We just DO NOT win with ANY of our starting 11...

Why the focus on ONE player?