watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR... Alien Encounters.

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 05, 2020, 09:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

When I was younger I used to have dreams about Birkenhead, a place that I had never been anywhere near. The dreams were vivid, detailed, not unpleasant, with easily recalled views of the local housing, river front, architectural features, etc.
Some years later, when in Liverpool, I took the opportunity to cross over on the ferry to Birkenhead.
I walked up into the town centre, took in all the buildings...and, to my amazement, realized it was absolutely nothing like my bloody dream. So that put and end to that load of old cobblers.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: cmg on November 06, 2020, 08:10:29 PM
When I was younger I used to have dreams about Birkenhead, a place that I had never been anywhere near. The dreams were vivid, detailed, not unpleasant, with easily recalled views of the local housing, river front, architectural features, etc.
Some years later, when in Liverpool, I took the opportunity to cross over on the ferry to Birkenhead.
I walked up into the town centre, took in all the buildings...and, to my amazement, realized it was absolutely nothing like my bloody dream. So that put and end to that load of old cobblers.

there wern't any clouds there by any chance?

and i was too scared to notice any time loss or interference

just the hair sticking out on the back of my neck

i spoke to my missus last night about our cloud
she could only just remember it, it was around 1987/88 and she may have been pregnant. too much has happened in our lives since then i suppose

our daughter turned out real weird, very very clever - not like her parents and she could see things that other people couldnt

nothing major just some fabric or material would to her have flickering or flashing lights moving along it and shapes in the trees sky etc

and other mad stuff which she often kept to herself

could be my fault as ive heard lsd can attach itself to your dna and pass on to your kids or summat

and her son is definitely from another world

he is hyper intelligent and she thinks he is on the autism spectrum

maybe there was something in that cloud after all?

cmg

Nah. Weather fine in my dream.
Not at all conducive to the extra-terrestrial....and not at all like Birkenhead weather in reality.

cmg

Breakthrough.
I've just been on Google Earth (like real Earth only on a pc screen) and realize it wasn't actually Birkenhead in my dream but Tranmere.
This makes perfect sense as Ian Rush said of Italy, (I know Ian Rush never played for Tranmere, but John Aldridge did and he looked just like Ian Rush), "It's like a completely different country."

fcfulham55

I've worked in the MOD, and can tell you. We have technology the public has not seen. Strange way to try to explain but a bit like saying the technology I see almost 10 years ago is like 50 years in front of todays known.

Graphene is a game changer, we'll hopefully all see it sooner than later in our lives.  The only material that shrinks when heated, harder than diamond,  200 x stronger than steel. The most conductive material known. The only material we can physically see at 2d (from observable angle of course)

Obvious cliche classified stuff, but I can give you uses for graphene, a huge step towards our Kardashev type 1 civilisation status.  If we can drill deep enough to conduct heat from the earths core, we can instantaneously transport the thermal energy to the surface. In the same way a fission nuclear power plant works by heating water for steam to drive turbines. Very simple once we can drill to the depth.  And how close fusion energy is, it's imminent. I know 2022 had a 50% chance, by 2025 100%. Real game changer, the only way we know of where you get more energy out of your input.

Not alien, but would seem alien like, to most. My understanding is that the "Canzuk" nations along with the US are close to breakthrough game-changing stuff. That's all I can say.

Also Geoengineering, I studied and worked for 5 years in this field. We have scary technology, computer models sort of arguing with each other. The dangers!! Shifting the worlds climate etc.. I could talk in the crazy depth, but I'll probably only be entertaining myself lol.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: fcfulham55 on November 06, 2020, 09:52:22 PM
I've worked in the MOD, and can tell you. We have technology the public has not seen. Strange way to try to explain but a bit like saying the technology I see almost 10 years ago is like 50 years in front of todays known.

Graphene is a game changer, we'll hopefully all see it sooner than later in our lives.  The only material that shrinks when heated, harder than diamond,  200 x stronger than steel. The most conductive material known. The only material we can physically see at 2d (from observable angle of course)

Obvious cliche classified stuff, but I can give you uses for graphene, a huge step towards our Kardashev type 1 civilisation status.  If we can drill deep enough to conduct heat from the earths core, we can instantaneously transport the thermal energy to the surface. In the same way a fission nuclear power plant works by heating water for steam to drive turbines. Very simple once we can drill to the depth.  And how close fusion energy is, it's imminent. I know 2022 had a 50% chance, by 2025 100%. Real game changer, the only way we know of where you get more energy out of your input.

Not alien, but would seem alien like, to most. My understanding is that the "Canzuk" nations along with the US are close to breakthrough game-changing stuff. That's all I can say.

Also Geoengineering, I studied and worked for 5 years in this field. We have scary technology, computer models sort of arguing with each other. The dangers!! Shifting the worlds climate etc.. I could talk in the crazy depth, but I'll probably only be entertaining myself lol.
interesting! I've seen (i believe) patents for a weapon made by the C.I.A or a simliar U.S. agency to alter weather conditions on battlefields so that's not beyond belief.
Foolish ham

fcfulham55

Quote from: Mr K.Dilkington on November 06, 2020, 10:16:18 PM

interesting! I've seen (i believe) patents for a weapon made by the C.I.A or a simliar U.S. agency to alter weather conditions on battlefields so that's not beyond belief.

Oh good, not only me.

Just came across the perfect video that'll explain ideas I've studied.

https://youtu.be/dSu5sXmsur4
Sent from my Nokia 3310

andyk

These baby owls have a very similar look to the aliens often described by people.
Cute and creepy at the same time.

https://mobile.twitter.com/heyguessthat/status/1111660025368453128

filham

Extreme weather, unusual lighting and the enormous scope of the human mind can combine to produce all kinds of illusions.
But who really knows, never say never.

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: filham on November 07, 2020, 10:53:05 AM
Extreme weather, unusual lighting and the enormous scope of the human mind can combine to produce all kinds of illusions.
But who really knows, never say never.
just having an open mind to the certainty that the amount of things we don't or may never know is quite immeasurable.
Foolish ham

General

There's a big difference in my mind between a UFO and that spectrum vs an alien encounter.

I've never knowingly seen an alien.

That being said, I believe I may have seen a UFO or two and even caught it mistakingly on camera too on an old video recorder.

I don't know where the tape is, but at the back of my mind hope to find it, although there is a chance it got chucked.

The footage was over cape town and I was in a coach going up a hill/mountain of sorts and was filming out the window facing the coast. I played back the footage and noticed an odd set of lights (kinda looked like natural light reflecting) but in a particular shape and pattern going in and out...

I thought I was seeing things and tried to put it down as light reflecting off the coach windows but sadly realised it couldn't have been and was too still and consistent to have been.

I showed the footage to others claiming in a sceptical and puzzled look that I thought I may have captured footage of a UFO and got laughed at but then showed a few people and they were genuinely taken aback.

That night I was in a hotel and was trying to record something else happen and one of the people I was with asked me to replay it... I tried looking for the footage but lazily didn't look hard enough to find it again and also wondered if I had recorded over it, but thought I wouldn't have knowingly chosen too.. perhaps I had.

Anyway, I remember it all quite vividly and is/was strange.. it's the most likely I've ever come across it and wish I could find the tape to review it again, but think it may not happen.

Sounds audacious and odd I imagine to those that weren't there but I tend to try and be very conservative with these things and measured.. but I am being honest.

Since then I've naturally tried to keep a healthy interest balanced by scepticism as I'm a relative nobody.

That said since, UFOs have been confirmed by the US defence department and also famously by the canadian minister of defence and other high ranking professional officials, so I feel that perhaps maybe what I experienced may have actually happened, which is weird to say and think as obviously there's no officially documented alien life publicly shown/known etc.

If aliens do exist and to a high degree of intelligence I'd be fascinated to know more and understand us as a concept in a wider scheme of things. If they do exist, I imagine the advent of some tech breakthroughs of sort that seem quite abstract to humans etc.

Who knows..

bobbo

There has to be something out there, it's so vast beyond my comprehension..

My mates son is right into it , he tells me there's more planets out there than there are grains of sand on earth.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

TC's Sporran

Quote from: bobbo on November 07, 2020, 05:10:55 PM
There has to be something out there, it's so vast beyond my comprehension..

My mates son is right into it , he tells me there's more planets out there than there are grains of sand on earth.

ive heard that before and on radio yesterday i heard that the number of stars like the sun that have solar systems that could support life is 10 billion!!!!

due to the massive distances, travel just takes too long and it will be billions of years before we land on a planet with life

but who knows, millions of years ago another civilisation might have  set off for our planet

i just hope they arent of the mindset "this planet looks ok for us to live on, lets just sterilise it first"

and thats the  reason why im glad we havent been visited by aliens

(or have we?)

ive heard theories that we are descendents of aliens
some of the ancient civilisations obsessions with gods in the sky and nascar lines  runways for the gods and cave drawings of natives knelt before men with fish globes on their heads

david moyes has the same fish globes in his eyes

gang

My wife's from Venus and I'm from Mars. No wonder I can't understand her.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: gang on November 07, 2020, 06:40:06 PM
My wife's from Venus and I'm from Mars. No wonder I can't understand her.

thought you were gonna say there's always a bad atmosphere.....

FFC1987

If you like that sort of thing, check out the Rendlesham Forest incident. My family currently live in Rendlesham and I grew up very close to it. Decent book by Nick Pope about it too which I'd recommend. I wouldn't say its an alien encounter, but its definitely a UFO encounter. For the US Fulham fans, its based in Suffolk, England, but next to an American airbase so has witnesses from both sides of the pond.

cmg

We have scary technology, computer models sort of arguing with each other.

That's easily believable.
Most of them post on here after we get beat.