watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR... Alien Encounters.

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 05, 2020, 09:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Anyone ever seen a U F O or had an alien encounter,I did when I was 12 growing up in Herne Bay..👽👻👾

MikeTheCubed

Not a UFO in the conventional sense but I was staying in the West Country in August 2002 and between 3-4 am there in the sky in addition to the moon I could see another moon-like object with a brown tinge. Watched it for a good 45 minutes, didn't have a camera!

RaySmith

Not encountered an alien myself, but these people have apparently, and lived to tell the tale -

https://youtu.be/SDWRfHGEKX0

https://youtu.be/ns2hmyP0mGY

H4usuallysitting

Holders

In the village where I used to live, a local man on his way home from the pub one night, famously saw a flying saucer landed in Farmer Webb's field so he wandered over and met some of the crew. It even had a book written about it.

Years later, the brewery supplying the pub had a batch of beer go off-recipe so they let the pub have it cheap. Because the recipe was unknown, it was called Scoriton Mystery (the title of the book). Some was bottled and the label shows a flying saucer hovering over the pub. I still have a bottle.

I can vouch for the undoubted veracity of the story as I've often wandered home from the pub myself and not had the faintest idea what planet I was on.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

CorkCity

Not since Shefki Kuki last played
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

ScalleysDad

I was sent to Yaroslavl, which is about 400 miles from Moscow, to do some community projects and twinning PR. Out in the then huge and dense forest one day a farmer told the group I was in that UFO's were over a lake in the forest the night before. It was a regular occurrence for about forty years. He was not under the influence of home brew and so suitably intrigued myself, my main guide and interpreter and a couple of others went back the following night. We were all sober, we are were all quite sensible professionals and we had no preconceptions. There were no Close Encounter type light shows or rustling trees but at one moment for about twenty seconds where we were standing got suddenly warmer then instantly dropped back to near freezing. One of the group completely freaked out and we had to leave before she did something daft. We mentioned the adventure over a breakfast meeting with some local businesses but as we could not explain it we sort of buried it. I must admit I have not thought about it much as it was impossible to research such things back then, this was just post Gorbachev, so there it is. Aliens may or may not exist or it might just be hot air............... literally.

Southdowns White

I few years ago had an odd accountant, I used to joke about him being an alien as he was sort of detached from reality and spoke like he was reading from a script about everything, the other directors and my wife said it was just because he was an accountant. I finally found out after two years he was a Chelsea supporter, suddenly everything made sense. I changed accountants within a few months.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Southdowns White on November 05, 2020, 02:13:21 PM
I few years ago had an odd accountant, I used to joke about him being an alien as he was sort of detached from reality and spoke like he was reading from a script about everything, the other directors and my wife said it was just because he was an accountant. I finally found out after two years he was a Chelsea supporter, suddenly everything made sense. I changed accountants within a few months.

Q. Waht does an accountant use for birth control
A. His personality
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Woolly Mammoth

If you are desperate to meet an Alien, I am informed there is a location in the borough of Westminster called rumour has it the House of Lords, whereupon you will meet plenty of them there who are not of this Earth.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

When I was a kid we were up in Cheshire. One morning my Mum said that she had seen through the window a strange light in the sky. It bothered her enough to go to the window and she described a weird moving funny shape that kept hovering then moving very quickly out of sight. Being very supportive us kids just giggled and my Dad dismissed it.

That evening the local paper was full of reports of people seeing a UFO that Police say something odd hovered near a place called Wilmslow near the car park and several people witnessed it.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mr K.Dilkington

i'm really interested in aliens/paranormal a such!

if any person has any ufo sighting stories please post 'em!
Foolish ham

rebel

To be honest, there are aliens, 100%, simply because there is a planet for every individual on Earth. So there are more then 6 billion planets out there. I'm not saying that, scientists. So there has to be other life forms out there.

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: ScalleysDad on November 05, 2020, 12:04:50 PM
I was sent to Yaroslavl, which is about 400 miles from Moscow, to do some community projects and twinning PR. Out in the then huge and dense forest one day a farmer told the group I was in that UFO's were over a lake in the forest the night before. It was a regular occurrence for about forty years. He was not under the influence of home brew and so suitably intrigued myself, my main guide and interpreter and a couple of others went back the following night. We were all sober, we are were all quite sensible professionals and we had no preconceptions. There were no Close Encounter type light shows or rustling trees but at one moment for about twenty seconds where we were standing got suddenly warmer then instantly dropped back to near freezing. One of the group completely freaked out and we had to leave before she did something daft. We mentioned the adventure over a breakfast meeting with some local businesses but as we could not explain it we sort of buried it. I must admit I have not thought about it much as it was impossible to research such things back then, this was just post Gorbachev, so there it is. Aliens may or may not exist or it might just be hot air............... literally.
Love it! cheers. Thank you for not posting an unfunny joke like others...
Foolish ham

rebel

Quote from: Mr K.Dilkington on November 05, 2020, 03:43:54 PM

Do you like Egyptology?

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: rebel on November 05, 2020, 03:47:25 PM

Do you like Egyptology?
to be honest I know very little but would be interested in knowing more
Foolish ham

Mr K.Dilkington

Aliens 100 percent exist, but it's what form they take. Bacteria on another planet would class as an alien life form, but i'm no expert
Foolish ham

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

I've experienced paranormal and totally believe in aliens. Think it is impossible for no other life forms to not exist in the unimaginably large universe.

rebel

Quote from: Mr K.Dilkington on November 05, 2020, 03:51:11 PM
Aliens 100 percent exist, but it's what form they take. Bacteria on another planet would class as an alien life form, but i'm no expert

Apparently that's how life started on earth, we were an organism on an asteroid that crashed into the Earth. The conditions on Earth were just right for evolution for 'personkind'.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 05, 2020, 03:25:32 PM
If you are desperate to meet an Alien, I am informed there is a location in the borough of Westminster called rumour has it the House of Lords, whereupon you will meet plenty of them there who are not of this Earth.

😊