watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Official Prediction Thread - Newcastle v Fulham

Started by rebel, December 18, 2020, 09:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigalffc

Really hoping for a 1-2 win, think TC for RLC and maybe sub Cav for Mitro a bit sooner this time COYW
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

ChesterTheTabby

If we can put away the chances we're given and not rely on quantity but quality we will do fine
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

WindyCity

Quote from: filham on December 18, 2020, 09:57:33 AM
We looked tired on Wednesday and can't see how we are going to be refreshed after the long journey to Newcastle.

I've seen this comment before, and a reason for the BHA nil nil draw.  Tired?  I just can't accept that.  These guys are professional athletes.  If you want to talk about 'tired', what about the top clubs?  They play twice as many games during the season than FFC.  Maybe our 'nice' run v LCFC, MCFC, LFC was a result of them being tired?  Being tired is just something I don't like hearing when talking about our beloved FFC.  JMHO.

rebel

Quote from: WindyCity on December 18, 2020, 03:23:57 PM
Quote from: filham on December 18, 2020, 09:57:33 AM
We looked tired on Wednesday and can't see how we are going to be refreshed after the long journey to Newcastle.

I've seen this comment before, and a reason for the BHA nil nil draw.  Tired?  I just can't accept that.  These guys are professional athletes.  If you want to talk about 'tired', what about the top clubs?  They play twice as many games during the season than FFC.  Maybe our 'nice' run v LCFC, MCFC, LFC was a result of them being tired?  Being tired is just something I don't like hearing when talking about our beloved FFC.  JMHO.

I agree with you, we mirrored Brighton and just didn't get out of that mode, made for a 'messy' match which suited Brighton more then us. We were too slow to move the ball. Yes Brighton made it difficult, I can't remember a cross into the box, except from a corner. 

Wingnut

Going for 1-1 but I'm worried that three games in a week is going to take its toll on us.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Wingnut on December 18, 2020, 04:58:53 PM
Going for 1-1 but I'm worried that three games in a week is going to take its toll on us.

They'll be equally as tired. We need to rotate the starting eleven though to counter the fatigue factor

The Rock

Based on Brighton, neither of us will be good enough. 0-0 draw again. If Brighton was a blip, we'll win though. I do think we looked much much better vs. our team that lost all the games to start the season.

The Rock

Quote from: rebel on December 18, 2020, 11:42:43 AM
Quote from: General on December 18, 2020, 11:36:31 AM
Quote from: roberto w6 on December 18, 2020, 09:32:19 AM
Fingers crossed!
I'll also be closely following other games and hoping for victories from Liverpool, Sheff Utd, Man U, Villa and Wolves
It would be so great to go into 2021 with a gap between us and the bottom 3 and particularly 3pts and GD above Burnley to take account of their game in hand

Take a Sheff Utd vs Brighton draw myself...

I think things will click for Sheff Utd, all bad runs come to an end. Sheff Utd to win. They showed some intensity against Man Utd, thing is that Brighton showed that against us.

I thought they showed they were way outclassed by Man Utd, but Man Utd botteled it a few times, especially with that comical blunder to start the match.